IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice looking truck.......whats the deal with the 3" shackels.....for evrey 1in of shakel lenght more you only get .5 inches more lift.

SkanlaxJMO said:
nice looking truck.......whats the deal with the 3" shackels.....for evrey 1in of shakel lenght more you only get .5 inches more lift.

oops... I was under the impression it was 3" :rolleyes: Let me change that... :p

are the shackels the auto zones?.......it kinda hard to tell from your pics........whats next for it? oh and nice house too.

Liking the Westin Safari Bar, check my avatar, you need some lights!! Nice truck.

SkanlaxJMO said:
are the shackels the auto zones?.......it kinda hard to tell from your pics........whats next for it? oh and nice house too.

yeah, I got them for free when i switched ims/tires with moose1. Next.... mmm, i'd really like a tint and some different tailights (oem"esk", just the ones with the clear turn signal part) off ebay. Oh, and I really want a roof rack with a cargo basket to put an extra tire/wheel in!

ap81590 said:
Liking the Westin Safari Bar, check my avatar, you need some lights!! Nice truck.

Working on that as well. I want a nice round set with Black gaurds on them. Any suggestions?

definitly digging it..........

Small anniversary. Owned it for 1 year now! The BEST decision I have made!

good call....any more lift going on it?

SkanlaxJMO said:
good call....any more lift going on it?

No, don't have the money to do more. Plus I really like the look so far. Nothing to extreme, yet... Need to get through college and get a good paying job if I want to start heading that direction :D

Oh, and here's a more current beauty shot:
IMG_1599.jpg

:p

i think a 2in BL could be in order......its like 100 bucks and a day of time plus that extra two inches

Back