96xlt afters only | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

96xlt afters only

Let's see if these work. Just took 'em today. Have had nothing but bad luck before this.

Dead Link Removed
One w/ my future wife...
Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's a nice looking ride.

your truck looks great! question--how did you mount your lights in the brushguard? i have the same guard, and a pair of piaa 520's, but i mounted them on the top of the center bar rather than below. i like the look of yours underneath the bar. do you have a straight on pic of the front end?

Thats a nice truck!:exp:

The underside of the front guard is angled up to the back, so mounting the lights was a pain, but who wants fog lites so hi in the air?!? I cut a piece of that strut hanging bar stuff which is usually shaped like a U so that it was shaped like a L so that the angle was close to opposite of the brush guard. This allowed the lites to mount easier. The bolts do stick out the top, but they're not too bad, and painted to match. I'll get a few close ups and post 'em today.

she looks good--oh yeah..the truck looks good too ;)

Nice explorer!

How I mounted the fogs on the g/g

Here's a link to pics showing close ups of the mounting of my fogs.

Dead Link Removed

thanks! that clears things up a bit... i like that setup alot.

if you don't mind me askin where did you get and how much was the manik g/g? I'm lookin and theres just so many choices i'm tryin to narrow it down. thanks alot.

I got the Manik gg at OK 4x4 in Stewartsville, NJ. (Just over the PA border on I-78)
www.ok4wd.com
It was about $250, but I haggled quite a bit 'cause I got the OME springs, shocks, IPF lites, and tires all at the same time. I'd say it'd run about $325 otherwise. Good luck,

Back