() 98 XLT w/ 31's MT Classic II , Grille () | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

() 98 XLT w/ 31's MT Classic II , Grille ()

~THE GENERAL~

After alot of planning, saving , and waiting I finally have purchased my new setup: BFG AT 31's and MT Classic II.
It looks great on my rig and I have gotten alot of compliments. One big prob is they do rub on the wheel wells when you turn the tires almost all the way left or right. I had to take off the plastic piece that has a lip that extends in the wheel well , for one of the tires ripped one of them off. Hopefully, this weekend I will get the TT done and put some shackles on to elminate my problems. Not much power loss to be noticed, tires make nice humming noise at low speeds, car rides better than with Wrangler RTS.....I'm Real Happy With IT~~

BEFORE :

Dead Link Removed

AFTER :

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I tried to check it at 12:01 like you said that one day, and I didnt even see it then, is it in the thread where you stated updadted pics??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hehe...I feel bad some of you guys can't see them.... They're on page one of the thread as long as my 5mb limit hasn't been reached

what kinda roof rack is that..size, and what kinda mounts do you have??

Kinnish thats a good looking X you have there. What kind of flares are you running. I need somehting to cover my tires so I dont keep sand blasting my paint job everytime I drive down the road.
thanks
gary

Edit: nevermind, I searched the entire thread for this but never looking your profile, I amaze myself sometimes, DO you like the Xenons and if you dont mind sharing, how much were they?
Gary

Great lookin truck, but where are the center caps?

The centercaps used to be on but I painted the hubs black and took them off to give it that prerunner look.

so I got a request for ya, can you get how tall your roof rack comes off the top of your truck? Can you take pics of your antenna mounts, and closer pics of your fender flairs..thanks..(its the least you can do since I bought your tv)..lol..

so I got a request for ya, can you get how tall your roof rack comes off the top of your truck? Can you take pics of your antenna mounts, and closer pics of your fender flairs..thanks..(its the least you can do since I bought your tv)..lol.

have you read this yet? Im tryin to figure out how tall your truck is with the roof rack, so I can tell if I can fit in the garage..thanks..and the pics i requested?

Here are some update pictures. Not quite the clean up job I was looking for but it will do....

Clean.jpg
Clean2.jpg

How many door dings ya got since college man?

:chug:

Come on up to 600 acres sometime with us. I'll try and bring my heep.

Kwille - Not many dude. Trying to not let my car get destroyed at college. Give me a shout sometime when you guys head up. I'll PM you my number...

Back