99 5.0 v8 Parts (OR Whole truck) For Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

99 5.0 v8 Parts (OR Whole truck) For Sale

Truck was hit hard. Complete recently rebuilt IFS front end-shocks, brakes are all good
Teardrop Alloy wheels
Some engine parts are ok.

SOLD!! Monroe sensa trac coilovers rear, reflex on front with less than 5k miles on em. new lower control arms, uppers, pads rotors and hubs all replaced at the same time. The replacements are documented in this thread. SOLD!!

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335796&highlight=Saving
As you can see, we saved it just to have it get killed. Oh well, that is what we do here.

This truck is about 20 minutes away, so PM parts requests and I will check them out.

001-1.jpg

Curly Q fries for an A pillar.

032.jpg

Pictures of parts available as of this editing
rear bumper
024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

If you need anything outta here speak up, it's going to crusher this week. Brake lines look brand new--cannot ship these though.

025.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any chance either of the two little rubber stops that hold the hood up mounted on the core support are ok?

nevermind, didn't need to post.

Lower intake good still? How many miles?

Started stripping this over the weekend.

Available parts=

Rear chrome bumper with tow ball and pad

Overhead console with a pigtail of harness

roof racks

99 v8 pcm

entire front IFS is removed and for sale-newer hubs, control arms and endlinks.

1 set of monroe reflex front shocks

1 brand new set ( not yet installed-still in box) monroe load leveler coilover shocks for rear

1 brand new 5th shock

1 set of 4 door leafs
1 set of 98-01 rear glass hinges
1 set of roof racks--( can get the whole mount if needed)
Front AWD drive shaft
Rear drive shaft
99 awd transfer case

PM me with offers

How much for all 4 shocks to 48161? (Michigan)

Havent looked around lately, so im not sure what shocks are going for :dunno:

How much for all 4 shocks to 48161? (Michigan)

Havent looked around lately, so im not sure what shocks are going for :dunno:

The rears are 90+ per pair new, so how about 100.00 plus shipping for all 5.

That's not bad at all I could definitely do that. I'm broke for the next couple weeks or so, so definitely don't hold them for me, but I'll scoop them up when I can if you still have them.

bump--pics of leaves, roof racks, IFS stuff still assembled. all parts have 5k miles-cv joint opened for view of cleanliness of grease.

What sort of shape are the UCA's in?

They look to be fine --however I think it might be best to pop in all control arms instead of knocking the ball joint loose from the knuckle. I am not sure about this.

how's the rad. Jon the 1 in the Green beast is starting to leak around the side tank and the motor mount pads may have a use for them for a 289 hipo swap later :D

how's the rad. Jon the 1 in the Green beast is starting to leak around the side tank and the motor mount pads may have a use for them for a 289 hipo swap later :D

Hey Steve. Radiator is smashed. The motor mount plates are being saved, but the rubber frame mounts are ok, if you need those.

yes i need the frame pads, snatch them off and we will work out price later :thumbsup:
and what do you need for the rims jon need a least 3 good ones

how much for the leaf springs shipped to 28613?

yes i need the frame pads, snatch them off and we will work out price later :thumbsup:
and what do you need for the rims jon need a least 3 good ones

Gotcha. What are the rims worth to ya? ;) I'm sure we'll work it out.

Do you have the front seats still, if you do how much would you want for them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jon, i need the upper control arms and front shocks, how much shipped to 49067? 5th shock too

Back