99 XLT B&A PA 3"BL | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

99 XLT B&A PA 3"BL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hokie, u trying to post them pics? nothing in here. yah, the BL is hard to do if it is the first tim eu are doing it. i learn it the hard way. good thing the guys came to the rescue. find someone in your area that had done a few. air tools are a great help.

looking at the measurements again, i think i got almost 4 at the front and 3 1/2 at the rear............hhhhm.....how can that be eh?
and about bigger tires..ginner then 31's, i dont think 32 or 33 will fit if i want to turn the front wheel. i hate to trim body parts. i like them too much.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

They will fit..... Trust me :) You can still torsion twist the front of yours a bit more. The trimming only occurs on the most inner side of the tupperware so you really dont ever even notice that you just trimmed it.

Originally posted by swak6287
looking at the measurements again, i think i got almost 4 at the front and 3 1/2 at the rear............hhhhm.....how can that be eh?

Digger had the same thing when he did his 2". He got a full 2.5" all around. Did you measure the length of the lift blocks? I'll see if that happens to me when I do my 2"

hokie, actually idid measure the blocks and they were 3" go figure, right?

hhmm...brian, those 33 looks more and more tempting. someone got some 33s that we can swap and let me see what it looks like? just a ittle on the inside eh......hmmm.

33/12.5/15 or 33/10.5/15 bfg mt

If you're worried about rubbing, i'd go with the 33x10.50's. Also, you probably wouldn't want to run 33x12.50's on a 15x7 rim. I could be done, but I wouldn't do it on my truck. I wouldn't think the bead would ever sit quite right on the rim

hokie, sent me a pic of the 33s in the front well sith the wheel slightly turn.wanna see how close is it to the tupperware.

lol. my bad. thought u had 33s.

Trying this again...

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 478

sweeet. hmmm... do we need bigger meats on there?

Just go ahead and call 4 Wheel Parts and get your 33's. Take the hit in the pocket book for a couple of weeks. He He am I helping? The 33x12.50x15 will mount fine on your rim since your not out rock crawling. Just always check your tire pressure and rotate/balance them. But you can also go w/ a 33x10.50x15. Just get the 33's :p

JUST SAY NO TO 4WP!!!!!!! They refuse to price match, their managers suck, never return calls, and take 20 days to get something done even with daily phone calls.

dang brian, u are such good influence..lol. sssoo damn tempting. but u know brian, without the rear been locked, i aint going anywhere. even the kiddy trails will kill me. althought none has yet.
tire rack has a few tires for 100 a pop for the 33s. hhmmm.

Michael,

Here. These are located in Richardson, Tx. which is about 10 minutes from my house. 100 bucks for all four All Terrains. Then all you need to do is buy a spare. Nothing wrong w/ used tires.

http://www.jeepn.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18248

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey brian, they dont like my email address. i cannot log in. dang-it. 4 for 100. i am there. hehehe. let me see if i can figure out how to log in first.

Back