FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
Alright Jamie, I'll be making a few of these. I imagine since Bill got to choose the banner for his forum, you'll get to choose one for yours.

If there is a pic you would rather me use, send it to me or post it in here and I'll mess with it.

B2Banner4.jpg

B2Banner3.jpg

B2Banner5.jpg

B2Banner1.jpg

B2Banner2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh hell yeah!

I actually like #1 the best, but maybe with red text?

Nice work Colin as usual, they all look great.

i like first pic but maybe have all the words on the bottom? just my opinion. not my truck.

I like the top one as well, because it includes a B2 and a Ex in the background.;)

Yeah Perry! Been wheeling with Perry a few times, plus Moab was gorgeous that day

I think you are right if you move the SE down then you see more of Moab

Gawd, I hate the white fenders...

About 5 cans. ;)

Truck Haven painting party? :p:

Sure bring your truck...I'll help paint it I got masking tape, I'm not ready to pint mine yet.:p:

I still got some red too, because I know how you love my red accents :D

You guys are funny :bsnicker:

yes, I'm laughing at you :p:

On a side note- Steve, you dad said I should paint my truck. Gasp, I know, how could I cover up all those scratches that tell so many stories. Are we ready for the Jurassic Park theme? Eh, I just looked. . .JP 4 isn't till 2008 so I've still got a while.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hate em too!! I am not going to paint her until the mods are done much of the factory sheet metal is gooing away

What I need to paint is the Ex!

In T haven you could just mask it off, wait for the wind and throw the paint from the bucket, get that nice sand paper effect!

Back