• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

greenex1

Reaction score
City, State
Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Current MFT version for USA?

I'm so frustrated. I am trying to buy a new phone so I went to syncmyride.com and there was a link for new update but according to my vehicle health report, I have the most recent version - Gen 2 v3.6.2. Is this the current version for the US?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

GWA1

Reaction score
City, State
New Castle, DE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited AWD
Yes

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I'm so frustrated. I am trying to buy a new phone so I went to syncmyride.com and there was a link for new update but according to my vehicle health report, I have the most recent version - Gen 2 v3.6.2. Is this the current version for the US?
Does your SYNC account show you as having V3.6.2? If not, it was likely never reported after the last update was done. There are steps you can take to transfer that info from your vehicle to your SYNC account to keep it up to date using the Status Checker tool.

Peter

Drako99

Reaction score
City, State
Edmonton, AB
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Does your SYNC account show you as having V3.6.2? If not, it was likely never reported after the last update was done. There are steps you can take to transfer that info from your vehicle to your SYNC account to keep it up to date using the Status Checker tool.

Peter

Ive tried those steps but when i take the USB stick to the Ex, it says i already have the most up to date version. So i got back online to update there and cant

Very frustrating

FordIVTteam

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer
Ive tried those steps but when i take the USB stick to the Ex, it says i already have the most up to date version. So i got back online to update there and cant

Very frustrating

Hey Drako99,

What kind of issues are you having with your system?

Rebecca

Drako99

Reaction score
City, State
Edmonton, AB
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Hey Drako99,

What kind of issues are you having with your system?

Rebecca

Few more tries and I got it all sorted out :)

Thank you though, for the quick reply and willingness to help :thumbsup:

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Thanks for jumping in Rebecca. You posted before I could provide the link to PM you.;):thumbsup:

Peter

FordIVTteam

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer
Few more tries and I got it all sorted out :)

Thank you though, for the quick reply and willingness to help :thumbsup:

Thanks for jumping in Rebecca. You posted before I could provide the link to PM you.;):thumbsup:

Peter

You're both very welcome! :D Just holler if you need me; I'll be lurking. LOL

Rebecca

edub

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Platinum
I have been wanting to report back after my last tirade about sync. I'm not quite sure when I upgraded to 5 he latest version, but it was at least 6 months. Since then my system has worked almost flawlessly! This is by far the best version to date. I don't think we have had one issue with connectivity between all of our devices.

Sgt1411

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
VanBC/GoodyearAZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer ST
Callsign
PRINCE51
I have been wanting to report back after my last tirade about sync. I'm not quite sure when I upgraded to 5 he latest version, but it was at least 6 months. Since then my system has worked almost flawlessly! This is by far the best version to date. I don't think we have had one issue with connectivity between all of our devices.

Upgraded to 5 the latest version?

Whats that?

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3

Henry1970

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford
Hi to everyone. I live in Germany and own a 2014 F-150 US version. I'll be happy to get the update with the foreign languages. If the SIRIUS Radio dissappears no problem. In the description at syncmyride.com read that also the radio and the navigation got function for Europe. Does anybody knows if Ford offer the European Maps soon?
Could send me please someone the Update software!?
Perhaps writes REBECCA of FordIVTeam Ford's position for this difficult problem with mysync owners outside the states. Perhaps is our search soon over and Ford give us the European Update for Radio and Navigation.

stoev

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 explorer limited
you will have with the update the german language but the radio frequency are stil not woring correctly...

I don't have anymore the 3.7 update perhaps somebody else can share the link.

CHeers

Henry1970

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford
[MENTION=213706]Rebecca[/MENTION] I contacted the Ford Service Center in Colonge, but they know nothing about an european update for my touch. They told me, I'm not they first who ask for that.

Asking again to the forum: could anyone send me the update file!!!

scochklima2

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Fusion

s515

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Escape Sel
hi! File 3.7.rar
;+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
; Microsoft Windows Automotive
; USB Installation Directive File
; 3.7 (13319) Update from:
; 10308,10337,11038,11063,11081,11134
; 12023,12047,12058,12156,12285,13164,
; 13171, 13213, 13249, 13269, 13283, 13284, 13309, 13312
; Other versions not supported
; autoinstall.lst (EU-Lang pack1 DE-DE_EN-GB_RU-RU_TR-TR)
;
;+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.fordexplorerclub.ru/forum/index.php/topic,18036.0.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Henry1970

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford
Has anyone a software to change the asbuilt code?
After that it's possible to get European frequency's and change SIRIUS to DAB!