• Register Today It's free!

a few pics of my 94

fastfords

Reaction score
City, State
Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 xlt
Don't know if this is the right place to post them but here is a few pics I took after a wash and cleaned up the enging bay a little.
PA220266.jpg

PA220265.jpg

PA220268.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks like you really have a bad suspension lean to the drivers side.

you need to sell it to me right away before you hurt yourself.

looks good!

Thanks ,yeah it needs springs n shocks but that will have to wait my funds are exhausted.I do have what seems like a wobbling tire on the front passanger side kind of sounds like a flat but its not any idea what it is.I haven't taken it up more than 45 untill I get to know her more .

Looking good. I wished for a green 1st gen, too...but settled for a red instead.

The pics are a bit small, though. I like them BIG. :D

Looking good. I wished for a green 1st gen, too...but settled for a red instead.

The pics are a bit small, though. I like them BIG. :D

lol ,heres some bigger ones
PA220270.jpg

PA220268-1.jpg

PA220267.jpg

PA220266-1.jpg

PA220265-1.jpg

Heres a few of my other Toy ,took me awhile but I got her.
For the Ford fans Enjoy!
PIC_0005.jpg

PIC_0063.jpg

PIC_0003.jpg

How did you clean under the hood so good? Looks brand new, im very impressed

and put that supercharger into the explorer... its just common sence ;)

No aviator pics? i love that interior. i would love to build an aviator prerunner....

How did you clean under the hood so good? Looks brand new, im very impressed

and put that supercharger into the explorer... its just common sence ;)

2 cans of GunK and pressure washed it.Then used a detailer spray comes in a spray can its for engine dressing.
This is an older pic of the Aviator have modded the grill a bit since

P1010118.jpg

Nice Lightning, whats it run?

Nice Lightning, whats it run?

My best run of the season was 13.1 @104 and that was my first time ever at a track.My friend has a sonic blue same mods except mine has a ported eaton and longtube headers he ran a 12.88@105 on drag radials so thats my next purchase for next year.You still have that 93L?

Thats a nice first gen L I saw a red one for sale here they wanted 10,000 for it only 70,000 origanl miles I think.

Thanks. Its my pride and joy even though it don't run.

Sounds like you have some massive traction problems. Drag radials and traction bars if you don't already have them should knock you down into the mid 12's

nice rides! White lightning= awesome.

I saw my very truck the other day and it looked literally showroom. I want a rust free body now. Mines just been a utility vehicle it's whole life, I doubt it's ever been waxed.

nice 1st gen...i wish my winter beater X looked that good!! mind ya I only paid 600(canadian) for mine!

Nice collection you have there. Your 94' prolly wasn't that clean when it was in the showroom - never mind 200,000 miles later.

Thanks everyone for the comments ,I try and keep my cars in good shape no matter what I drive just so happen this explorer caught my eye and needed some much TLC ,and I needed something to drive during the winter too.I'm suprised the power windows,locks,and tape player work now I can hear my tapes.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back