a guy in saturn vue tried racing me today | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

a guy in saturn vue tried racing me today

Pemerling

Reaction score
City, State
Boston MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT V8
haha it was the funniest thing ive ever seen. this guy with a saturn vue )u know the sports utility thing) was tailgatininng the hell out of me this morning.. so i let him get up next to me and he kept starin me down..i looked over started laughing my ass off. i woulda taken him except my engine was still really cold and i didnt feel like pushin it.. so instead i watched him beat the piss out of his saturn.. i guess u kinda had to be there but it was pretty funny watchin him...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jason_25

Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Reaction score
City, State
New Bern, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Explorer "Expedition"
Wow way to handle that with some maturity :chug:

EliteConcept

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Civic LX
good call i wouldn't beat my engine first thing in the morning either..

whats that guy thinking? that the VUE has some sort of power and or styling? those things are ass ugly

Pemerling

Reaction score
City, State
Boston MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT V8
considering it was like 25 out i figured it wouldnt be the best thing for my xplorer. i dont know what he was thinkin, i shoulda found a hairdryer or something and melted his plastic. haha

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
those 2.2's are pretty weak. my brother in law bought a 2003 cavalier with the same 2.2 (they discontinued the 2.4 that was in the Z24). i took it out for a drive on some empty back roads and was really dissapointed. the 2.0 in a neon is more responsive. 0-60 seemed to take forever. so i cant even imagine driving a VUE. it has the same engine but weighs quite a bit more. and aren't they AWD? so you also have the torque split between front and rear wheels. that's gotta suck.