A little sand and rocks Idaho 4x4 association trail ride | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A little sand and rocks Idaho 4x4 association trail ride

tacorocketswiss

Reaction score
City, State
Bozeman, MT
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Just got back from an Idaho 4x4 association trail ride this last weekend. Lots of fun stuff from rocks to sand. Everything from Jeeps, Yotas, Zukies and whatnot where there. But as usual, I was the only B2. They had a set of the new FJ’s for people to try out. I can say that they are very cool and fairly capable out of the box. I ended up playing on the rocks and sand dunes. Overall everything went well. I greanaded a u joint and had to replace a passenger side axle shaft since it took the yokes with it, lost my brakes on the dunes, got some minor body damage (but I was able to keep the back windows intact) and a few other things here and there. The rock there were awesome and they had a great turnout of probably 60 rigs or so. Well, on with the pics.
IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A few more of other rigs and such

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing!

Looks like fun man! I miss wheeling lol

Where in Idaho is this?

I'm heading up there next weekend :D

Thanks. This is up by Rexburg. Theres a few areas that they have designated out in the BLM. They fought real hard to keep them open and are working with the BLM to keep it that way. Great bunch of guys down there with some good ideas and they're taking great action to try to save some of the last few places left to wheel.

Back