A Michigan Meet and Greet? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

guys, i just re-read the thread, and by going sunday we are excluding BradR, im okay with any day that weekend, so would it work for everybody if we do saturday the 29'th so Brad can come out too?

I'm good with that. I won't be able to make it cause of work. But with the condition of my truck now.... it wasn't looking good for me to make it. Stuff keeps breaking. But have fun guys! Post some pics

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jesse, the 29th or the 30th works. i will be there either day for sure, already cleared my schedule...

Brandon, get that mounty running ASAP! :thumbsup:

Has there ever been a Michigan meet and greet with all the MI sport trac owners out there???? I have looked all over this site and can't find one! I think we should make one! I don't ever see sport trac owners and I want to see some cool trucks!

CAN i HAVE SOME FEEDBACK??:feedback:

:bounce:

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

People who may be interested

JoeDirt
BradR
Rickybobby
Kazer

....to be continued...Post if you are interested and I will add you to the list!

Places to Meet

Mt. Morris
Bundy Hill

.....You guys vote...OR add more suggestions of places

When Can we Meet??\

....Please give suggestions.....

Food?!

Is everyone into bringing something for a late lunch?

....Hot Dogs....Hamburgers....Other food items??

can u add to me to the list for future future rides? even though i cant make this month?

steve, ill PM brad and see if he still wants to go, and brandon, you are more than welcome to ride along, it is more fun for me if i have a passenger and/or spotter. What are your guys's thoughts on lunch? pack sandwiches? potluck?

If we do potluck then I can bring the meat. Burgers or whatever. I think I have a portable grill. I bet they have ones at the park though. Sounds like kazer is going to help me lift my truck on the 29th and I got the impression we are going to the mounds on the 30th? I am not gonna drive my truck there I will ride along with someone on the trails =P until I get my locker,

I think theres charcoal grilles back by the rock pile... Not 100% though. And cmon my trac, just because your 2wd dosent mean you gotta wait for a locker. I've got a 20k tow strap that says you can navigate that park with us

There may be a few trails that a 2wd could run, but ive never been there before. I thought we were gonna make it the 29th, so BradR could try to make it too. I sent him a PM and am awaiting a reply. If he doesnt wanna go now, im still fine with the 30th, but i dont want to exclude someone by picking a date they cant make. IIRC we went with the 30th to fit brandon's schedule and now he isnt gonna be able to make it. If you have a couch i can crash on i would love to swing by and give you a hand with the lift too mytrac, that way i have an idea of what im getting into when i install mine this winter, and its always a great time to hang out and wrench, and maybe even enjoy a beer or 2

I have a couch and I have beer.... Lol my parents are gone the 29th and 30th shouldn't be too big a deal. Just let me know when you guys wanna do it. Ricky, it would make sense to crash at my place then go to the mounds. I think it would be a convenient trip for you that way. Any ways just let me know what ya all wanna do!

dersch You are always welcome to come!

seeing as how BradR hasnt replied here or to my PM i think its safe to say were still gonna do it the 30th

Kay Ricky you still coming over with kazer on the Saturday (29th)

D'Oh Sorry I missed your PM for so long rickybobby.

If at all Possible I would like to try to 'suade you guys back onto the 29th.

If so I can bring myself in my truck, and a friend in an 04' F150 (with around 4-5" lift) with a few other friends as well.

I can try to take a Sunday off, but I'm pretty sure my manager will just laugh in my face. :|

Working at O'Reilly is odd, Store Manager works M-F and every other Saturday, the 29th is the saturday he will be working, one of the assistant managers can mid-shift, and the other one can close. On Sunday, no Store manager, one assistant opens, other ones closes, I have to open/mid/ or close. If that makes any sense....

Point being Saturday 90% I can go, Sunday 10% I can go.

Im open for the whole weekend, i have thursday through sunday off, so im gonna leave it open for the rest of the guys to decide. That being said, MyTrac, i can come down friday to help with the lift too, if that fits your schedule

Friday won't work for me I have class! Grr....lol I don't want to wheel without the lift. If I go I would like to tag along with someone in their truck.

Looks like I'm out, because of my laziness to check the forum sooner and lack of reading rickybobby's message it's to late for me to request off next week.

So I'm out, maybe next time. :)

Spring sometime or something.

That sucks Brad, but there will be other opportunities. Mytrac, that means we can still run the original schedule though

okidokie sounds good! :) i am perty excited!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back