A Michigan Meet and Greet? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

I have to start a checklist. Thats on the list I guess! There are stores in town that we can buy supplies for sunday...I have not heard from kazer in awhile...hopefully he is still going.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im still trying to find (buy) a few odds and ends, but nothing i want is on sale yet lol. Ill bring my cooler and stock up when i get there. I hate stocking the cooler before i leave, everything ends up soggy

lol that's very true!! I am gonna get my sticker for the truck today. I am gonna buy an extra gas tank.

I got my sticker today! sheesh 16 dollars later!

man i almost forgot about this thread! what time are we meeting there Sunday?

Jesse do you think you two would be able to knock out that lift? I've been waiting on a guy to help me with my camaro's brakes and he told me Friday or Saturday he could help

Yeah I think well be okay. Its pretty straight forward now that I have read lono's thread 2 billion times. Sunday is up for grabs...I can do any time...

is jesse stayin at your place? we could shoot for noon. Were both about an hour away

Hey jesse, steve, noon on sunday sounds pretty good! Jesse, Can I have your number? That will make contacting each other waaaaaay easier.

MyTrac, i need a response to my PM today, hard to leave at the crack of dawn if i dont know where im going

Lol I replied! I will send a second one in case you didn't get it...

The lift was a little painful....but its done. But I was a dumbass and forgot to pb blast the torsion bolts and now I have to wait a couple days and then do the bolts.

Sounds good. I'll be at The mounds at noon. Look for my truck in the parking lot

it was good. Mytrac made it through quite a bit for being 2wd.
these are the only pics i got, and jesse on the rock steps
IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG1196.jpg

IMAG1197.jpg

IMAG1198.jpg

IMAG1199.jpg

IMAG1200.jpg

IMAG1201.jpg

th_VIDEO0001.jpg

228149_4726168635080_443649343_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LohUdEVm3zo&feature=plcp

I kissed a tree...that wasn't too fun. but the rest was fun! I still have yet to work on it. that will probably be doing that tomorrow...I still don't know how I am gonna do this lol!

the way youtube "fixed" the vibrations kinda killed the vid, especially at the end, im trying to figure out how to undo that. If i cant figure it out im gonna take it down and re-upload it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has there ever been a Michigan meet and greet with all the MI sport trac owners out there???? I have looked all over this site and can't find one! I think we should make one! I don't ever see sport trac owners and I want to see some cool trucks!

CAN i HAVE SOME FEEDBACK??:feedback:

:bounce:

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Places to Meet

Mt. Morris
Bundy Hill

.....You guys vote...OR add more suggestions of places

In Jackson, we have mud bogs quite often. I never see explorers /:
I do see bravadas and GM's line of light duty SUV's all the time though!
next bog I will post the date and hopefully some of y'all will come.
$10 to park at the pit, $5 to park at the house $2 admission, always some sort of food, usually $4 per plate!

Back