U.S. AND CANADA SYNC NAVIGATION SYSTEM MAP UPDATE - VERSION A11

AVAILABILITY
IN STOCK
PRICE
$ 149.00

STANDARD SHIPPING
$ 29.95

ADD TO CART

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dang, Just checked last week and it said will ship when available in April.

I just tried to use A11 and it keeps faulting and reloading. My softwares etc are all up2date. Not sure what's up.

I just tried to use A11 and it keeps faulting and reloading. My softwares etc are all up2date. Not sure what's up.

You buy it new or off eBay?

Request a replacement from seller. Mine is working just fine

Figures, I just bought the A10 and have to wonder if it's worth it? I usually get mine on Amazon and have no issues.

Be careful buying from a guy name NAVKING on ebay, he does not honor his 2 year warranty, let alone anything in the first year. eBay was no assistance either. I bought 2 cards from him and they both caused issues with my vehicles, they would not accept voice commands. Went to dealer since truck was under warranty, dealer said it was the card(s), exchanged with real Ford and all functions returned.

Be careful buying from a guy name NAVKING on ebay, he does not honor his 2 year warranty, let alone anything in the first year. eBay was no assistance either. I bought 2 cards from him and they both caused issues with my vehicles, they would not accept voice commands. Went to dealer since truck was under warranty, dealer said it was the card(s), exchanged with real Ford and all functions returned.

If you used PayPal you should be able to complain through them and they will push the return and refund. Did you try that?

I have also been told exactly what you said, to avoid eBay and purchase off Amazon, which is what I did. I think I paid about $60. and it works like a charm, though like you, I do not have verbal. The option is there but greyed out but then, it might be a setting I missed as that was not important to me.

A vast majority of the cheap cards on ebay etc are clones. OEM is recommended. What happens with some of the clones is they use a card that is just a little too small storage wise so they don't put all the files on them or the card itself is just a crap card. Unfortunately these unscrupulous sellers are just trying to make a quick buck rather than provide their customers with a quality product even it if is a knock off. If its done right "clone" cards will work fine.

So did any of you buy one on Amazon or eBay and it work?

Back