ABS codes....C1185 & B1318 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

ABS codes....C1185 & B1318

xxxchevelle69xxx

Reaction score
City, State
Pennsville, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT
Hey guys, just had my friends Dad (he's a mechanic for the county) check out why my ABS light was on and he came up with a C1185 and a B1318...

C1185 - ABS power relay output circuit fail
B1318 - Low Battery Voltage at module

I looked up how to fix them and all i came up with was stuff for windstars and focii i was wondering if there was a difference in their systems? I would imagine there would be, does anyone have any tips as to what to do? Has anyone run into these codes?

<

wishka70

Reaction score
City, State
Northern New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer XLT
Code B1318

Hey guys, just had my friends Dad (he's a mechanic for the county) check out why my ABS light was on and he came up with a C1185 and a B1318...

C1185 - ABS power relay output circuit fail
B1318 - Low Battery Voltage at module

I looked up how to fix them and all i came up with was stuff for windstars and focii i was wondering if there was a difference in their systems? I would imagine there would be, does anyone have any tips as to what to do? Has anyone run into these codes?

I was wondering what you found out on the B1318 code for I am seeing this on my 1997 Mountaineer also. [email protected]

Thanks,
Keith

<