• Register Today It's free!

ABS wiring Diagram

matthewg

Reaction score
City, State
Melbourne, Victoria
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
i have just completed making one x from 2. it was a long project and all i need to do now is fix the abs sensor problem i have encountered. i have searched this site on all relevant info and got alot of useful tips. it is a 99 xlt, RHD. (i'm an aussie). i gave to car to a ford dealership and they said it was the abs sensor from the code readout. I assume it is the rear, as the speedo doesn't work, and it also won't go into overdrive.

I tested the wiring witha multi-metre, but i'm not sure if this would work because i got that idea from another year's model. no voltage came out. To truly test this i need a wiring diagram. is there anyone out there that might be able to help me out. a new rear abs sensor will cost me around $559 over hear (thats not a typing error). so i'm not prepared to go and sepend that and then find that the wiring is the problem.

If anyone has the wiring diagram for a 99xlt i would be most grateful. i also can't buy the chilton's over hear. maybe someone could scan it in for me.

Any other tips or pointers, or some method of testing the actual sensor itself would be most useful.

It's the rear sensor, as you were told. Does that price include labor? The sensors here are like $30

i got a disk from a 2002 has all the diagrams on it

I am needing an abs wiring diagram for a 2010 explorer 4.0 Eddie bauer

Back