Acer Scanner software problems | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Acer Scanner software problems

BigDakota

Reaction score
City, State
Bismarck ND
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Sport
I have an Acer Prisa 620p flatbed scanner...the drivers are ..mirascan v3.42
and its twain compliant on my pc. Here is the problem. I scan a picture..I see it on the preview....I save it to a folder on my desktop...I then open up
Photosuite 4.0 and find the photo...but then Photosuit says it in an unknown format...I think the pic is saved as cig...I have tried to save in different formats...using "ALL"..but nothing works....
Any ideas in solving my dilema?
Does anyone know of some stand alone scanner software that can do alot of things Photosuite can do and is Free or Freeware on the internet?!

<

Howard

Moderator Elite Explorer
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Milton Keynes
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 SOHC UK SPEC
This is a re-badged Benq product and according to them you can scan in *.tiff, *.eps, *.pcx , *.pict, *.bmp, *.targa and *.jpg.

I would try re-installing the drivers. You can get the latest from http://www.benq.us/ServiceAndSupport/Drivers/drivers.cfm?product=157. Also check your machine for any spyware/virus that may have upset the file types.

<

BigDakota

Reaction score
City, State
Bismarck ND
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Sport
Thanks Howard..I will check it out!!!

<