Actron CP9180 AutoScanner® Plus Cheap! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Actron CP9180 AutoScanner® Plus Cheap!

Vallan

Reaction score
City, State
Tulsa, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Explorer AWD 5.0L
I saw 2 different post on slickdeals on this and just picked one up myself.

go to Advanced Autoparts
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_x_16990029-P_x_x?cm_mmc=CSE-_-Google-_-VALUE3-_-VALUE4&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=16990029

Buy the Actron CP9180 for $94
Add $6 more of stuff to your cart, bringing total to $100
(I bought 3 shop towels on sale $2 each. ex. Part No. 75130/75160 )

Apply coupon ES123 to your cart for $30 off for a total of $70.

They are back in stock online but OOS at most B&M.

Specs are as follows:
The Actron CP9180 AutoScanner® Plus combines many professional features in a single scan tool. Compatible with 1996-and-newer, OBD II-compliant vehicles, the AutoScanner Plus displays and records live sensor data and freeze-frame data; reads, displays and erases Diagnostic Trouble codes (DTC); and displays definitions for Generic and Manufacturer Specific DTCs. Features a backlit screen, contains a DTC library of codes and definitions for look up, and is updateable via the Internet.

Product Features:

* Compatible with all 1996-and-later OBD II-compliant vehicles; scan tool is CAN-compliant
* Displays and records live sensor data with English and Spanish menu options; battery-powered for review of data away from the vehicle
* Reads, displays and erases diagnostic trouble codes stored in the PCM; displays definitions for generic and manufacturer-specific diagnostic trouble codes
* Also features OBD-II code library with generic and manufacturer-specific code definitions, state OBD-II check, OBD-II drive cycle mode and vehicle information; shows freeze frame data and oxygen monitor test data
* Updatable via the Internet; PC-compatible with printing capability
* Includes OBD-II cable, USB cable, soft case and professional companion CD

Back