• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Add OEM Fog lights

northvibe

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
Figured this comes up with every model/gen, I'll start the thread and any information can be added as progress is made.

I have an XLT w/o fog lights. I would like them, but for ease of functionality, they will need to be stock for me to want to do the mod.

I assume we need:
fog lights
black plastic fog light surround
Harness for fogs lights
light switch knob
Programming in forscan to enable

So far part wise:
Harness - Without auto park, with fog lamps.
L1MZ-15K867-BE

Left trim w/ fog
LB5Z-15266-AA

Left fog lamp
LB5Z-15201-A

Right trim w/ fog
LB5Z-15266-AB

Right Fog lamp
LB5Z-15200-C

Headlight switch - Power lift gate, without interceptor, 2.3L, 3.0L with fog lamps.
LB5Z-11654-FA

Need to look into some of the forscan settings if there are any foglight enable.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20. Gets rid of the ads!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jham

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Base
Figured this comes up with every model/gen, I'll start the thread and any information can be added as progress is made.

I have an XLT w/o fog lights. I would like them, but for ease of functionality, they will need to be stock for me to want to do the mod.

I assume we need:
fog lights
black plastic fog light surround
Harness for fogs lights
light switch knob
Programming in forscan to enable

So far part wise:
Harness - Without auto park, with fog lamps.
L1MZ-15K867-BE

Left trim w/ fog
LB5Z-15266-AA

Left fog lamp
LB5Z-15201-A

Right trim w/ fog
LB5Z-15266-AB

Right Fog lamp
LB5Z-15200-C

Headlight switch - Power lift gate, without interceptor, 2.3L, 3.0L with fog lamps.
LB5Z-11654-FA

Need to look into some of the forscan settings if there are any foglight enable.
Great.....thanks. I will see who has the best prices for these parts.

northvibe

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
AutoNation Ford white bear is the best pricing so far

jham

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Base
Great.....thanks. I will see who has the best prices for these parts.
Do you happen to have a part number for this upper tie bar that was not included on the base/fleet model ?

BTW the parts for the LED fog lights add up to $517......perhaps a third party will come up with a package at a better price some time in the future.

Attachments

northvibe

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
Do you happen to have a part number for this upper tie bar that was not included on the base/fleet model ?

BTW the parts for the LED fog lights add up to $517......perhaps a third party will come up with a package at a better price some time in the future.
I just made a thread for the strut tower bar aka cross bar as mine is missing too