Adding Remote Start Access | Page 6 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Adding Remote Start Access

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to know that if I have factory remote start would I need to get the remote start module(vss) and the remote access module or just the remote access module. I've been trying to find this out but have had no luck

Thanks
Welcome to the Forum James.:wave:
Happy New Year!

Peter

<

<

aashour6

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ford Explorer
Can someone help me out with something? Im about to purchase a 2017 platinum and I was wondering if the remote access module is compatible with this vehicle

<

jmr061

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
16 Exp Sport
Can someone help me out with something? Im about to purchase a 2017 platinum and I was wondering if the remote access module is compatible with this vehicle

www.accessories.ford.com

They don't list it anymore. Its going by the wayside. To be replaced with a new product soon. I'd wait.

<

expoman55

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Upstate NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
Contact Benny at Levitown Ford They have them in stock

<