Adrenalin crashes into AutoZone accessory isle | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Adrenalin crashes into AutoZone accessory isle

Trac Marks

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Sport Trac
I suppose with a heatgun somebody could undo most of this monstrosity and have themselves a nice V6 2010 STA with only 23K miles.

1fmeu3de9auf04540-4_zps3c0c5679.jpg

1fmeu3de9auf04540-9_zps2c80e95b.jpg

1fmeu3de9auf04540-3_zps533974e7.jpg

1fmeu3de9auf04540-6_zps20bafcf4.jpg

1fmeu3de9auf04540-5_zpscf5fa6b7.jpg

1fmeu3de9auf04540-7_zps8fb25f2c.jpg

1fmeu3de9auf04540-12_zps73ddf20b.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow someone likes double sided tape upgrades.

Missing a chromed chain steering wheel. Tacky, but to each their own. :confused:

It's missing the port holes on the front fenders, larger rims that are more expensive than the rest of the vehicle, altezza style tail lights, murals on the hood and tailgate, curb feelers, stick on eyelashes over the headlights

I honestly hate when people put "tacky" things on their cars.
A lot of cars around here look like this. Fake hood scoops, dumb license plate holders, stupid seat covers, ect ect. Guess I can't really hate on them its their car they can do what they want.

I honestly hate when people put "tacky" things on their cars.
A lot of cars around here look like this. Fake hood scoops, dumb license plate holders, stupid seat covers, ect ect. Guess I can't really hate on them its their car they can do what they want.

Hate on them no. Have a strong opinion that what they did to that poor adrenalin is equal to sacrilege is your god given right.

Back