Aerostar for sale on EBay.

Icuff4cash

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 aerostar awd
hi guys was looking in eBay motors for parts. There's a white and blue 2 wd van for sale with hub caps don't look bad $300. White planes ny. So those in ny who need Windows ect it's in great shape 140,000

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I logged on bids ended 1200 am last night sold $300 the whole van bay shore by. Maybe he has other items or it might not go threw. Go eBay motors AREOSTAR bay shore ny. Wish I saw it earlier for you

I went to a local scrap metal yard today. Directly across the street was a junkyard with an Aerostar parked in front! It looks like it was involved in an accident with minor front end damage. The guy said that he bought it for $100 from some family after it was in a collision. The interior & exterior were pretty good. The guy told me to take parts off of it, then he will give me a price.

After working on it for a while I removed a bunch of things. This guy immediately saw dollar signs, and wanted a lot of money for each part. I was able to get him down a little, but not much. I didn't take as many things as I wanted because it wasn't worth the amount that he was asking. He said that he will have it for a few more days before he gets rid of it so I might go back one more time. I hope that he doesn't get greedy if he sees me again.

Back