After Market Ford Emblems

CTMom

Reaction score
City, State
Fairfield County Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a great place to purchase after market Ford Emblems that will fit both the front & back of my new 2011 X. I really want to go with black or Silver instead of the standard Ford blue. I don't want to ruin anything, so I was curious if anyone else has tried this yet.
Thank you!
:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It seems I may have found a place!
(dead link)

Ooh I really like these! I'm usually a stock-everything fan but the red emblems would look good on my new candy red Ex. ....and if my car was a black limited I would for sure get the back emblems!

The front emblem on the X is 9"... the website says they can not customize the 9" emblems.

It seems I may have found a place!

Oh wow...so I won't be able to use this guy unless he starts making a 9". He's going to start taking orders again on June 1st, maybe he'll surprise us and have them. I guess I need to keep looking. Thanks for noticing that. :(

I guess if he can figure out a way to modify them... His site says the new emblems are a new metal design and can't be customized.

Oh wow...so I won't be able to use this guy unless he starts making a 9". He's going to start taking orders again on June 1st, maybe he'll surprise us and have them. I guess I need to keep looking. Thanks for noticing that. :(

@Bryan - I would screw something up trying to do it myself, ha ha. I wish I was talented enough to. I guess I can look into it further, but I would rather buy them already done and have Ford put them on for me when my X comes in.

@Don - I'm going to keep looking for other places. Hopefully I can find a 9" one in black some place. Thanks.

Possible Site

Not sure if you were ever able to find the emblems, but I found this website which shows the sizes for a 2011 Explorer:
(dead link)

I just picked up my 2017 Explorer Sport and its all black. Looking for matte grey or black ford emblems and badges. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I just picked up my 2017 Explorer Sport and its all black. Looking for matte grey or black ford emblems and badges. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Your thread has been merged with this existing one. There are also several threads on emblems and badges in the 'Modified' sub forum that you can find using the handy 'Search' feature in the upper right. There is even a thread on how to remove the emblems. Here is just one of the others; http://www.explorerforum.com/xenforo/index.php?threads/custom-emblems.429163/

Peter

I bought vinyl overlays for my emblems. Go on nice and look good if you buy a quality set. I got mine from a place on eBay, search for seller (dead link). If you write them a note they will do a custom for you. They did a silver on black for me for my Sport Trac. Cost about $20 for a pair (front and back). Mine have been on about two years and look good.

I am going to do a custom LOGO on my Ford Decals in Vinyl but here are my replaced emblems for 4wd and sport to go with the black out package on my 2017 Sport.
IMG_2799_zpsivesi2pr.jpg

IMG]http://
IMG_2799_zpsivesi2pr.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2799_zpsivesi2pr.jpg
IMG_2797_zpsclostuli.jpg
IMG_2802_zpsnp6esbkc.jpg
BF9738BF-1F68-4C0E-8990-B00E8362DC01_zpsyxwpl8hh.jpg

^Looks like a beast!

Back