• Register Today It's free!

After-market Hoods?

RockcrawlerEX

Reaction score
City, State
El Paso, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer XLT
I've been looking for an after-market cowl hood for the Ex for awhile, and I'm wondering if i'm just wasting my time or does someone know of a site or something that sells them?

Something like this:
339ok1i.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

your pretty much going to have to make one. just go on summit and buy the scoop then glass it on.

i believe there is one or 2 companys that make them. one im pretty sure is called glassworx or glassworks or somethin on that oder.

your pretty much going to have to make one. just go on summit and buy the scoop then glass it on.

i believe there is one or 2 companys that make them. one im pretty sure is called glassworx or glassworks or somethin on that oder.

Thought so ;/
Thanks! :roll:

Also try looking for a hood for a 89-92 Ranger. They are the same. I know there is a few companies that make cowl hoods for them.

I was wondering if Ranger hoods would fit, but I wasn't sure on whether or not the hood would go on without any mods or anything like that.

Thanks

According to Hollander Interchange, these hoods will fit the 94 X.

BRONCO II 89-90
EXPLORER 91-94
MAZDA NAVAJO 91-94
RANGER 89-92

Hope this helps.

According to Hollander Interchange, these hoods will fit the 94 X.

BRONCO II 89-90
EXPLORER 91-94
MAZDA NAVAJO 91-94
RANGER 89-92

Hope this helps.

Thanks, it really does.

I can make you one like mine....

1967/68 Mustang Hood Scoops grafted into a Stock Hood, with the side valleys welded and filled.

Ryan

I can make you one like mine....

1967/68 Mustang Hood Scoops grafted into a Stock Hood, with the side valleys welded and filled.

Ryan
Yeah, I saw yours while I was looking for custom hoods. =]
Appreciate the offer, but I want a cowl hood for that more aggressive look.
Thanks, though.

Back