After upgrade to 2.11 did anyone loose there phone ringer ? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

After upgrade to 2.11 did anyone loose there phone ringer ?

NEWPORTNJ

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST EXPLORER
ST.
Has anyone lost the ringer after a software upgrade to 2.11 please advise and if it has happen will a fuse pull fix issue !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A fuse pull may fix this if it's not a settings issue but I would check your MFT phone settings first. Try this:

PHONE > SETTINGS > PHONE RINGER

Make sure your ringer isn't set to Silent.

Rebecca

Thank you rebecca, i thought about that last night came down this morning and pulled the fuse ( i hoped ford would have placed the fuse box in a better place ) and that fixed issue. But i have a question i used to hear the clicking when i was entering a number thru the car speakers but now i dont no biggie but was that changed ? But most of all thank you !!!

I have the same issue, no phone ringer adjustment on the MFT, it won't let me select it.

This happened to me too. I reinstalled the last update and it went away. I'm on the newest dealer version now and no glitches.

Thank you rebecca, i thought about that last night came down this morning and pulled the fuse ( i hoped ford would have placed the fuse box in a better place ) and that fixed issue. But i have a question i used to hear the clicking when i was entering a number thru the car speakers but now i dont no biggie but was that changed ? But most of all thank you !!!

Check to make sure that you have Audible Touch Tones turned on in your phone. Or are you referring to the sound it makes when you make a selection on any screen in MFT?

I have the same issue, no phone ringer adjustment on the MFT, it won't let me select it.

Did you try a fuse pull?

Rebecca

Back