aftermarket headlights

95offroadx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
is there any after market headlights, out there for the 1st gens? my headlights seem to be collecting water and my cheap clear corners are fading/yellowing, would a more expensive pair not yellow?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there are dimond cut headlights that have been out for awhile for the first gens. i'm not sure exactyl where people are getting them tho.

96limitedX said:
there are dimond cut headlights that have been out for awhile for the first gens. i'm not sure exactyl where people are getting them tho.

ebay has them fairley often....like 140 i tihnk for the 6 piece set....

I got the diamond clears with Piaa 4300K bulbs. Made a world of difference in lighting compared to the stock lights. I got mine when they were fairly new so I paid alot of $$ for them. Got them at www.procarparts.com. Had them, installed for 1.5 years in the FL sun & no fading or yellowing.
See sig for pics.

If you look on ebay, there is one dealer who is selling the 6 peice euro set for $100, dont know how good the quality is, but thats a pretty good price, I am planning on getting some myself sometime soon.

i bought a 6piece euro-diamond-clear set from ebay. They really gave my truck a facelift. I paid $150 shipped. Check out my public profile and go to my cardomain website. I have before and after pics.

Back