• Register Today It's free!

Aftermarket Spoiler/Winglets?

BURTSBEEZ

Reaction score
City, State
BALDWIN PARK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 EXPLORER XLT
Hi Guys, new member here! I was wondering if any of you know a place where we can get an aftermarket spoiler for our 5th gen explorer?

I've been searching around for quite some time now for ANY aftermarket spoiler and cant seem to have any luck

the closest one that I've found was one made by EGR that are winglets that attach to both sides of the OEM spoiler, I've actually contacted EGR recently and they told me they don't manufacture them anymore

if you guys do know a place where I can get an aftermarket spoiler/winglet please let me know, i would greatly appreciate the help!

Edit: another question I would add, is if there is any cars/suv's similar to our trunk spoiler shape/dimension wise? if so, i would go as far as making a custom one and eventually showing you guys later

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It already has one so where would be looking to mount it? Remove the OEM one? No one that I recall has added one.

Peter

Not available any longer.
Plus, these look like the opposite of what you wish to achieve (unless its MORE drag)... ?
Video:

It already has one so where would be looking to mount it? Remove the OEM one? No one that I recall has added one.

Peter
Hey Peter!

yea i was looking for one that i would remove the OEM spoiler, or even something similar to a trunk spoiler lip that goes on top of your common sport hatchbacks

Not available any longer.
Plus, these look like the opposite of what you wish to achieve (unless its MORE drag)... ?
Video:

yea thats the one made by EGR that I was referring to

not really "my cup of tea" but if that would be the only one out there for the explorer then i would just have to do and modify it to my liking

but since they are no longer available we're left with no options at all :banghead:

Back