Air Bag Pictures please | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Air Bag Pictures please

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

make sure to ask a ton of questions about specifics though- once you figure out what they are

baggedx said:
Hey it is possible to bag a 4wd my 97 is 4wd it has air rods in front in place of the shocks and 4 inch blocks in the rear with slam bags they are 2600 series bags and 1/2 inch valves the system runs off nitrogen and i did a ball joint flip on the front and raised the upper a-arms 3 inches the truck rides on 19 inch wheels with 245/60/19 tires and it tucks the tires. I will post pics when i get it back from the body shop.

Sounds sweet!! I'm just curious...how do you find it having your X bagged in Alaska?? I live in the Yukon-right next door to ya on the Canadian side- and am wanting to bag my X. Do you store your X for the winter??

ya dont buy anything from aim my company did a ranger an aim kit we had to modify everything to make it work there parts are junk. the only reason we used the kit is cause the kid bought it and didnt know how to install it. i did build a 4 link kit for vj down in tampa still waiting for him to install it.

did vj get a parellel 4-link?

i am still in need of a 4 link....

yes-

kmc hellions

i bought them back when they first came out in 17s (seemed big when i was a junior in h.s./in 1999)

they are the one semi-constant thing left on my truck from those days, sort of

Attachments

• IMG_1658.jpg
    IMG_1658.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 628

Back