AK 47 with purchase of car. | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

AK 47 with purchase of car.

rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
Just saw the coolest interview of a car salesman in St Louis who slammed a women on CNN who asked him about giving AK 47s away if you purchase a new car or truck. First the reporter on CNN who in my opinion are all 99.9% spineless, jellyfish cowards who would never pickup a gun to defend themselves got slammed by this self proclaimed Christian salesman at every question she asked. I knew from the get go that her wimpy CNN philosophy would lean to lay down and die and do nothing mentality. other then calling 911. She couldn't even respond against his reasoning without chewing her cabbage twice. She had no comeback other then mumbling some words.
This guy had his act together knowing the kind of gutless questions she would ask.
First of all he did not give no one an AK 47. Instead it was a voucher that they must take to a gun store and then get it legitimately through all the legal processes. Then the wimpy CNN mentioned about the two adults who were shot execution style in FL. Then he came back and said how I bet if they had access to an AK 47 they would still be alive today except for a few of the maggots.
Then the wimpy CNN Reporter, wish I knew her name who has her own spot on CNN asked about a decal he has that reads God guns and Guts. This guy came back and said Don't you believe in God. And just because were Christan's we don't have a right to protect ourselves. He then Biblically correct mentoned about how Christians who walked with Jesus (my input here, like Peter who drew his sword and cut off this mans ear, in protection of Jesus. And Jesus just told him to put your sword in the sheath.
Christians in the New Testament on many occasions used their state of the art weapons back then for defensive use only) carried swords for protection.
He also went into how there is a 15 minute response time for help to arrive if he places a 911 call for help. So he needs away to protect his family.
Then again he said the only 911 call he will make is when he clicks the safety off his rifle.
I'm going to research this and somehow get in touch with this guy or somehow post on CNNs webb site about the way this man earned my respect.
I know in my own life's experiences living around DC which at one time was the murder Capital of the US I had to defend my mom and younger kids when my dad was not home at the tender age of 12 against a maggot who broke into our basement and unscrewed the light bulbs. I told my younger brother to go near the back door with his shotgun and shoot the ******* if he tried to come in. I went down the dark steps with a flashlight held out to the side and my Remington 870 and promptly fired a shot into the basement. My brother said he never seen a man run so fast out the back door. Ya I could have been killed, so what. Least I did not just curl down in the fetal position.
I could go on more how this Christian on more then one occasion used my hunting guns in a defensive mode.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Turdle

Lowrider
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
What happened to freedom of choice and fair competition?

If you don't want a gun buy your car somewhere else, it is as simple as that.

However, I personally think it is a clever marketing scheme, and will result in a few bonus sales for the dealership. Honey, let's go get us a shootin' iron.

Yup, I am now going to go buy a brand new car for the 1st time in my life just so I can get my hands on that free rifle.

:rolleyes:

rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/07/17/am.muller.truck.ak47.cnn?iref=videosearch

I'm really not to sure how I feel he came across in the interview....but toss in a years worth of ammo and it's an awesome promo. :D

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:
But I can understand people getting upset also. But this gun deal thing has been going on for years. Banks have done it many times. I got me a free Browning rifle this way once. Just as long as you make a minimum amount when opening the account. And no I have not shot anyone. A few deer might say otherwise.

Metel

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 EB
Thats great! Yeah its a gimmick to sell cars but at least it was a well thought out gimmick. Try as they might, the left media cant make a man with some conviction stumble. I'm not a religous man by any means but I have no issue with anything he said.

inh

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Springfield(ish), MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLS
I like that guy. 'You don't have a problem with God, do you?'

1_v8_merc

Reaction score
City, State
calvert,MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Mounty
You got a link to this? I might wanna post it over in one of the gun forums.

Yea, its absurd though.

Some people are so far in the left corner blowing their liberal politician buddies, that they forgot the bases this country was founded on.

Besides, it's not like the car dealers are just GIVING the ak-47 away to anyone....OF COURSE you must legally be capable of owning one in the first place.....just like you buy any other firearm.

If there's ONE THING I hate, it's people like you mentioned above in that interview.
People that live here in America, yet want the exact same laws as other countries....This is why we have STATES which are allowed to pass their own laws...(except for federal), so you don't like the gun laws in one state? Move to another state.
You don't want to wear a seatbelt or helmet? Move to a state that doesn't have mandatory laws.

Whether you agree or disagree, it DOESN'T MATTER.
States NEED to have different laws and regulations, it might not seem like a big deal but IT IS.
ITS ABOUT FREEDOM, PERIOD.
If the government just makes everything on a federal level and controls everything, you might as well just move to a communist country.
States have the right to do their own thing(per say), which helps prevent tyranny of government.
(and so does the 2nd amendment)

It's about freedom of choice, whether or not I agree with it, or if you agree with it.
If we just let the government make everything mandatory and tell us EVERYTHING to do, theres ZERO FREEEDOM.

Gus Gorilla

Reaction score
City, State
The Cradle of Naval Aviation
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac 4X4
That is Max Motors of Butler MO. His brother is Mancow Muller of the radio show Mancow in the Morning out of Chicago. If you get a chance to listen to Mancow give it a shot. He has the same rationale as his brother here. Outstanding clip, outstanding radio show and both outstanding Americans.
http://www.max71.com/

caveman55

Reaction score
City, State
detroit lakes, mn
Year, Model & Trim Level
ranger 01
Great post. Reminds me of another news story I've heard. I think it was Katie Couric interviewing a Marine sniper. She asked him what he felt when he shot a terrorist. He replied "a slight recoil". Gotta love it.

dislexiclawyer

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Max Motors is where my brother bought his truck a couple of years ago. I think he seemed to like them too.