Alarm system is cutting out fuel pump | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alarm system is cutting out fuel pump

codyfish125

Reaction score
City, State
garden Grove cali
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 explorer xrs sc
so here's the story..i have a 94 expo and just made beams,engine cage, c/o's and swapped the motor..it runs perfectly fine only when i pore gas down the intake..i have done everything right and come to find out its the alarm system cutting off the fuel pump and of course i have no clue where the remote is soo..after i get new pump,filter,hoes,injectors ,wire harness,battery,plugs,wires,radiator ect..ect..anywho i would love to know where i can find a wire diagram.or anything that can find out witch wires are what under the dash to jumper wire..I have searched for two weeks now and found nothing.and i also have a 93 2wd and was wondering if an around 7 or so inch coil lift will fit onto a 4x4 93 expo? i haven't touched a 4wd ,4x4 before so just curious..Thanks??:roll:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no one knows about the ignition wires? or has any diagrams?

week......... :(

Have you tried google books. I've found TONS of good info there. You basically search on that section of google and will probably find a few books online for FREE with wiring diagrams etc.

...There is plenty of info and diagrams on here if you just use the search feature...;)

i just hired a guy to come rip the alarm out thanks anyways guys.

Back