Alberta folk..... where ya be? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

4.0 Rob, You're not that alone. I'm from "the park" as well. I read this thread often but i guess I forgot to post. If any of you edmonton area types are up for a bit of weekend wheeling drop me a line the 95's still stock but I'm always up for rubbing a little bit of the shiny off. Just have no idea where to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am always up for getting the Exploder muddy :D , mine is still pretty much stock as well

the folk's over at www.broncoii.org are plannin 2 runs, one this weekend and one next weekend in edmonton area..... drop em a line an take some pic's of course ;)

Hey all,
I'm from the Lethbridge area (Taber to be exact), just got my Ex a few weeks ago so I haven't had a chance yet to get er onto some trails.

Hey, I'm in Drayton Valley and I've burryed my Ranger a few times. Wouldn't be such a head buster but I'm in the process of figuring out a winch bumper design for it because no one makes one.

what is no one else here from red deeR? that makes me feel lonely lol

:salute:Damn, I thought I posted in this thread a while ago, gues not..

I'M HERE!!!

I'm in Taber.

Edmonton. Well. Mill Woods. . . A few blocks from where that guy was luring people to make a horror movie and actually killing them?
Yeah, Awesome neighborhood. . .

Hello

Edmonton AB here.

igiveup

Edmonton. Well. Mill Woods. . . A few blocks from where that guy was luring people to make a horror movie and actually killing them?
Yeah, Awesome neighborhood. . .

LOL, I think I'm rock tossing distance from you

from Edmonton as well, willing to go wheelin any chance i get. The x is not ready but the B2 is willing

i found a couple places to play on the west side, nothing hard core, just gets the truck a little dirty.

i heard about safari park east of sherwood park. But i have not been there, found some great places around noth buck lake, but it's a long way to get there from edmonton. been out mornville way a couple times. how about you have u found any spots?

i did my time in fort mac for a bit about 2.5 yrs....... wont miss the winters thats forsure lol

i did my time in fort mac for a bit about 2.5 yrs....... wont miss the winters thats forsure lol

The winters are not bad here at all !! lol nothing wrong with minus 30 just dress for it.

it's been nice here so far this winter was a balmy +4 yesterday.

lol i wish -30 last year at albiansands it hit -62 with windchill shut our job down for 6 days.... but its a dry cold compared to the damp ontario winters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes i do understand those very cold days, shut down and sitting in a bunk house! So much fun.

We have been very lucky so far! But i think we are going to pay for it later.

Back