• Register Today It's free!

Album Art

chimoman

Reaction score
City, State
New Brunswick
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 2011 Ltd
Here are some pics of my album art. Someone was asking questions in an earlier post.

I use gracenote and it seems to work for all my music.

In another post someone asked if the instrument cluster came back to where it was when the X was turned off. I said that it did. To avoid confusion that is the right instrument cluster. Not the center screen. The center screen comes up the the 4 quadrants. As soon as I start up my phone connects and I can use MFT. It's amazing. It used to take up to 5 minutes before I could use voice commands. Now it's instant joy. Love it.

THIS FIRST ONE IS THE SCREEN ON THE RIGHT THAT NOW COMES UP WHEN YOU RESTART THE VEHICLE. AUTOMATIC. NEVER DID THAT FOR ME BEFORE

2012-03-12_14-57-04_233.jpg

2012-03-12_15-12-18_537.jpg

2012-03-12_15-11-11_697.jpg

2012-03-12_15-10-41_987.jpg

2012-03-12_14-57-09_618.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here are some pics of my album art. Someone was asking questions in an earlier post.

I use gracenote and it seems to work for all my music.

In another post someone asked if the instrument cluster came back to where it was when the X was turned off. I said that it did. To avoid confusion that is the right instrument cluster. Not the center screen. The center screen comes up the the 4 quadrants. As soon as I start up my phone connects and I can use MFT. It's amazing. It used to take up to 5 minutes before I could use voice commands. Now it's instant joy. Love it.

THIS FIRST ONE IS THE SCREEN ON THE RIGHT THAT NOW COMES UP WHEN YOU RESTART THE VEHICLE. AUTOMATIC. NEVER DID THAT FOR ME BEFORE

2012-03-12_14-57-04_233.jpg

2012-03-12_15-12-18_537.jpg

2012-03-12_15-11-11_697.jpg

2012-03-12_15-10-41_987.jpg

2012-03-12_14-57-09_618.jpg

Did you steal my USB stick :D Some good music right there.

I see this is after the update is this correct?? I spent plenty of time putting artwork on each one of my songs for my external usb drive and they work for about 2 days then when I play a song the artwork is either completely missing or cut in half, where u having these problems before u updated?

nice, looks like they finally simplified the shuffle button. before it was about a 4 step process to turn shuffle off and on, looks like it's just a press of the button on the right now to toggle it off and on.
thanks for the pics.

I see this is after the update is this correct?? I spent plenty of time putting artwork on each one of my songs for my external usb drive and they work for about 2 days then when I play a song the artwork is either completely missing or cut in half, where u having these problems before u updated?

Yes this is after the update. I had trouble with album art prior to the update. Not anymore. I set mine to Gracenote. Since the update everything's grrrrreat

Album art from iPhone Bluetooth?

Yes this is after the update. I had trouble with album art prior to the update. Not anymore. I set mine to Gracenote. Since the update everything's grrrrreat

Can you get album art from an iPhone via bluetooth? ( i have upgraded) I've tried using the iPhone music player and Pandora but have not seen album art. I did go to MFT settings and I think I have Gracenote turned on.

No, I can't album art to work with the phone. It might be a setting on the phone. Still experimenting.

Back