• Register Today It's free!

Alignment experts, please help

beavis195

Reaction score
City, State
Sammamish, WA and Provo, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 4 door
Hey just had it aligned again and it still pulls right a little bit but not as bad as it was. The steering feels better too so thats good. but Here is what the printout says

Left Front
Camber: -0.7
Caster: 5.0
Toe: 0.10

Right Front
Camber:-0.3
Caster: 5.4
Toe: 0.12

Total Toe: 0.22
Steer Ahead: -0.01

Left Rear
Camber: -1.5
Toe: 0.24

Right Rear
Camber: -0.7
Toe: 0.04

Total Toe: 0.28
Thrust Angle: 0.10

A few questions. because the camber is more positive on the right side, doesn't that cause the vehicle to steer to the right? Why did they set it there?
And on the rear why is the camber and Toe so extreme on the left side compared to the right side. I saw that they had like three guys looking at it and then the guy grabbed some vice grips so maybe a stuck bolt but dunno. I did have to get pulled out of snow and the chain was wrapped around the axle type thing on the left rear side so did something bend and they weren't able to tell? Anyway, can someone please help me figure this out? I got so lucky with my 94 it was tracked straight and turned easier than any car I've driven. This '05 hasn't been so lucky but hopefully we can get it that way.
Thanks guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your truck is 4X4 or 4X2 ??? I will write you own the specs of Ford

4x4

CAMBER -0.75 to 1.0 with maximum side to side difference of 1.0
CASTER 2.5 to 6.0 with maximum difference of "LH minus RH" +0.7 to -1.3
TOE -0.13 to +0.13

accroding to those numbers it is within spec, however it shouldnt be pulling

have you had the suspension components checked for wear? have you checked tire pressure? have you had the tires rebalanced and rotated to see if that helps?

accroding to those numbers it is within spec, however it shouldnt be pulling

have you had the suspension components checked for wear? have you checked tire pressure? have you had the tires rebalanced and rotated to see if that helps?

No I haven't yet. I will try that as soon as I get a chance

as i see it the LR wheel have too much toe out compared to the rest of the wheels it xcould cause it to drag a bit on straigt lines causing friction and fuel comsuption I also see that there is so much camber there the double and even 5 times more than FR wheel ...so this LR wheel is too much ouside horizontaly (toe out)and too much inside verticaly (negative camber) lookout for the wheel bearing on this wheel thats the only thing i supposed that could be broken and distord the wheel like that or there was a small play but the guy aligned it on the jack so when it was on the ground the wheel was not ok

Back