All Ford Nationals and Paragon run, (PA) May 2003!! | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals and Paragon run, (PA) May 2003!!

my list of things I've done so far
destroy radius arm bushings
waitiing for my shoft linkage part
more pinstripe...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Things I did the past few days (inbetween the monsoons):
-Painted and installed new rear bumper
-Extended breather line for x-fer case (Forgot it had one)
-Washed it

Isht left to do:
-Change Oil
-Change diff fluid front and rear of Black truck, change rear diff fluid of white truck and move over the SVO aluminum diff cover to the black truck.
-Install Rancho 9000xs in the rear
-Pack all my isht

I want to get out of work as early as possible today, but it'll be kinda hard since i got busted for coming in over an hour late (like I always do anyhow, but they busted me two days in a row, and all I was told is "Matthew, you really need to make an effort to be here more often" Ok, well I'll make that effort but I ain't guaranteeing anything.

Don't let a chance of rain scare you new guys off- we have fun regardless

Newbie? i've been going to Carlisle every year now for almost a decade. I was just saying that about the rain because last car show i went to it rained and it was basically a wasted trip because nobody showed up and it is usually a large turn out. As a matter of fact it was last saturday at Canfield OH fairgrounds.

Matt, you're bringing both trucks?

Nope, just the Black one, but I gotta take off the SVO diff cover on the white one. It doesn't do any good on it anyhow seeing as that I'm not exactly pushing any HP and I need the diff protection on the black one.

Oh, btw, this is what the diff cover looks like:
Dead Link Removed

Originally posted by Spas
......I'm thinking a slight change in departure time for the show: The ONLY East Coast appearance of the new Mustang happens at 10am on saturday morning..if you guys don't mind, we'll try and be at the fairgrounds by then to witness it. It'll be there for the whole show, but it would be kinda cool to see J.Mays introduce it! :cool:

If we do change departure time, we need to make that decision before Friday night so those of us who are driving down on Saturday morning don't get to the Hotel Parking Lot at 8:30 and find everyone gone. Karol will be coming down with me.

Originally posted by Spas
....put in one more neon (bite me, Fug)....

RICER!!
:D :D :D

I'll PM one of you guys my cell # in case it does change, just give me a call!

well guys, I think I might be out, I had some play in my front wheel, and truns out, yep, I wasted a race. I have to try to salvage an old rotor, but I can't guaruantee anything at this time:(

After the money/time spent on the CB, antennae, new tire, straps, underbody work and a few other items, I've come to the conclusion that the timing just isn't there for me to attend the scheduled fun.
There's still some installations and things I want to work/check out before I shred some trail, etc. :hammer:

I hope the weather holds to where it can be safe and enjoyable for all that attend either/both events and that someone gets some good pics for those of us not going. :exp:

Many thanks to those that got me this far, offered advice, services, etc., and I aim to be ready for the next event. :bounce:

1.... possibly 3 down.... how many more to go?

I dont care what it takes, Im workin on the truck all night tonight, borrowing $$$, and pissin some ppl off just to go to this run.... c'mon ppl.... Spas did an awsome job puttin all this together, lets show her some appreciation...... SHOW UP!!!! or she'll kick your @$$!!!!

For once I agree with lizardtrac. I even changed plans to make there friday night. Also quit is for girls
Sorry Spas :D

I will be on later about 11pm

im still going. been working my but off to get it clean. should i meet you guys at the sleep inn before 8:30 even if i wont be there friday night. or should i just go to the fairgrounds?

Originally posted by redrig
im still going. been working my but off to get it clean. should i meet you guys at the sleep inn before 8:30 even if i wont be there friday night. or should i just go to the fairgrounds?
1. So have I!!!
2. I'm meeting them at the hotel at 8 30ish.

I was excited for this, but now I'm worried about leaving my dog at home:(

is the hotel right off rt 34

I should be all ready to go, shaun got the ranger fixed up, im printing out directions and getting packed. i got some more stuff done on the truck and im ready. I'm probably going to be getting to carlisle around 2 (i hope) and if any one needs to reach me my # 908-399-4257

I'm back up, damn, I'm getting good at pulling the front end apart:D

Well, I'm all ready, got everything done today before the sun went down sans the rancho shocks, I just didn't feel like doin' them. See ya'll tomorrow, Doug, I still need some directions from you. tHanks,
-matt

directions sent. give me a ring if you got any questions.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not again!!

I hope I can make it. Right now my hood is up and I'm playing ford technician. My truck won't start.

and no, this is not a joke

Back