All Ford Nationals and Paragon run, (PA) May 2003!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals and Paragon run, (PA) May 2003!!

Mark me down for MAYBE!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump, I will try to make it, no way to know positively till may......Will have system installed by then!!
(keep tellin myself that!)

hopefully i can go. Right now a maybe, just because thats pretty far in advance, but it isn't too far from me and sounds like fun.

all looks good for the carshow, but my job might interfere with the offroad on sunday. :( Guess I'll have to call about a hotel room.

this is not BS Raceway Park car show
go here if you are intresed
Dead Link Removed

Thanks for the invite Chris!

Sounds like fun. Count me in... if I can get off work.

New List!

ATTENDING:
98FordX24 (Happy CJ?! lol)
Spas
Lizard
JDraper
Namitey
Muskrat
DasFrem
ExplornJ
Parli22
ExplorerEb96
2001ExpSport
IamTodd
4x4speedchic
WillieChu
yob_yeknom

MAYBE'S:
TBomb
ChuckyD
4Wheelin
davesexplorer
nnnick
JoshC

I've called Carlisle twice now, but there hasn't been anyone there capable of creating an SUV or at least a 1991 and up 4x4 class (That way Rangers and Broncos can compete alongside the explorers!). We'll just have to register in the 1980 and up class!!!!

I got a hold of the link to pre register- it's now AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST POST!!!!

In deference to the greatest Explorer Site in the World :D , please register under the club name SERIOUS EXPLORATIONS !!

This way we don't offend members from different clubs.

>>EDIT<< Please be so good as to post here when you register, so I know who to remind and who to leave in peace!!!

I should be still in the maybe section :confused: I'm gonna ask for the days off next saturday at work. Wish me luck! And i should be lifted by then!

ok I'm preregistered

I might even bring along my Bronco to trailer the explorer but that may prove to be too expensive with the trailer rental and having to pay for parking the Bronco and trailer.... I may be there for this event but not sure about Sunday's Paragon ride until we get closer to the time...

Karol

I'm gonna try and make it. Put me down as a possible.

Im a maybe. I didnt go last year and i hated my self for it. If i go you other guys from LongIsland wana get an Explorer convoy going on the LIE?

Mike

I'd be down for an explorer convoy down the LIE

I am down for a convoy just have to meet up with you guys on the jersey side

I might be down for a convoy, but I go down the day before and get a hotel for 2 nights and spend part of the time with the Explorers and part of the time with the Merkur Xr4ti crowd. So we'll see as the time gets nearer.

Settle down, CJ! :D

As of now we have at least 14 people who are definitely going, plus another handful who are still considering it. And there's still three months left! Hope you all are working on your projects, like I am....

I haven't had time to get up to Carlisle to look around, but right now it looks like we'll be meeting up at the restaurant I mentioned earlier (McKay's Cave) around 9-9:30A.M. By meeting on a backroad we can:

A) bypass the local law enforcement sitting on the main drag (who are just WAITING to hand out tickets for the dumbest isht) and
B) hopefully encounter less traffic.

I'll get some more comprehensive directions together very soon, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up!

Well, I do beleive me and my dad are coming. I was given a choice to go to either Canfeild, Ohio(i think) for a swap meet or this. I choose this. My dad wasn't so happy, hey's a Chevy guy:D . I'm not sure about Sunday, there is no chance of me taking mine. So we'd have to tag along w/someone else. Or Sunday, we might just continue on to Philly to see my sis. Bu Saturday is a definite!

Put MONMIX down for a 90% Sure

You can add my fiance and I as a maybe,,

Not sure what rig to bring,
i 92' explorer with alot of engine mods, but stock as far as suspension goes.
Then theres my 84' Bronco2, which is heavaly moddifed, 11inchs of lift, solid 44 up front, ford 9 inch in rear, 302 bored .30 over edelbrock everything, carter comp 4 barrel,, it's rolling on 35-14.50 boggers,,
but,, i guess thats not an "explorer" huh? lol
would i be the only b2? lol

Ummmm... bring the bronco.

BTW.. thanks for putting this in the mailer, Rick!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you can count me in, just have to wait a little to register, kinda short on cash right now.

Back