All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, PA, Jun 5-7, 2015 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, PA, Jun 5-7, 2015

It makes me sad to see this thread this short:(

yup. this used to be like 10-15 pages deep. hopefully everyone has a good one this year. i am looking at next year however.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not going to be able to make the run this year. Multiple reasons so I'm not going to make excuses. I am shooting for next year again though! Tim, John and I still need to have that show down at the drag strip!

Next year will be better for sure. It's the 20th anniversary of Serious Explorations- it HAS to be!

Sorry you can't make it, Andy :(

aaaaaaaand i know where i now stand in life...:mattmoon:

:bsnicker: Lol, in all seriousness, I decided to use my summer vacation time to do something else this year (I only get 5 days total from May to December). Looking forward to next year! Hopefully they don't drop our class due to low attendance!

Nah- I'll let them know this year that 2016 is a really big year for us. Who knows, maybe they'll grant us a blurb in the events page next summer and we'll drive up attendance. I plan on having Morgan there, but this year I'm not showing anything, just attending.

Nah- I'll let them know this year that 2016 is a really big year for us. Who knows, maybe they'll grant us a blurb in the events page next summer and we'll drive up attendance. I plan on having Morgan there, but this year I'm not showing anything, just attending.

Think if I put a coupla' Explorer emblems on Dave they would let me in ?

so once again we were teased with Carlisle, however, this year was the closest Lisa and I were able to get to making the trip.. :( :(
we also had a lot of minor set backs that added up to making the final abort decision, but we are confident that with everything we accomplished this year, we will be able to increase your numbers by at least one, maybe two!!
We have to put down Daisy for a while to either repair the timing chain cassette, or swap out engines, so while she is down, she will be receiving her sas/soa, (It should officially start within a month or two), and I will be sure to reply in here with the build link for continuous proof that we are prepping for Carlisle '16 :D

I almost forgot to mention part of our tight financial issue.. We were able to pick up a clear title '01 ST for $825 with the same timing chain cassette issue, and a mint '95 Eclipse GSX shell for $300.. Couldn't pass up either..

Anyway, I will keep all of you updated, and I know the typed kick in the nuts is coming.. :D

Back