All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005 | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

Alright.. I plan on bringing some burgers & hotdogs.. I plan on only bringing maybe a dozen of each. If anyone wants to bring some more, they are more than welcome to.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can bring buns :p just let me know how many and of what kind ;)

As of now I am definately in for paragon and remain uncertain about the show. I am getting my rear axle this weekend and its a BUSY one. I may not get the rear in untill last minute. Luckily our guide is willing to lend a hand at his place which would make a big difference.

I am copying a quote about the wheelin day

this is about the Paragon run June 5th.

A few things to remember:

1) If you are or intending on bringing a minor, please print out the current waiver and have it noterized before you get to the park, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter.

2) be sure you have all the required equiptment, tow hooks front and rear, spare..... or they will not let you in.

Camping, Paragon is opening their own camp site so you may want to look into that as an alternative to red ridge as it is in the park and you dont have to drive 20 min. to go wheelin.

Kyle (owner of Paragon) is doing me a huge favor by letting me take the explorers out on a monthly ride weekend, so there are a few things I need to get in order beforhand.

1) if you say your gonna come, please do show up.

2) I need to get an idea of what everyone wants to do because I need to present a itinarary (sp?) at the begining of the day, this is so not to conflict with the other groups in the park that day, and there will be alot.

3) I know I said it b4, but please have all necessary equiptment in/on your vehicle, this includes but not limited to:
Noterized waiver for ALL minors riding and driving.
Spare tire (atleast close to the size your running)
Front and rear tow points
Tow strap
Securly tied down battery
CB
And most importantly, a properly running rig, dont show up with a truck that has something your just waiting for to break.

Not necessary but highly recommended
Tools
highlift jack
extra boots (it gets muddy out there)
Food
Drinks (non alcoholic obviously)
Oh yeah, and some common scense.

I will be going over all the trucks going to paragon that day to make sure everything is in order, or you could wait in line forever and have paragon do it, either way, if your not prepared with what is needed you dont get in. not my rules, thats the requirements of paragon.

Guys please, Follow the rules as they are paragons no those of the guide. This should be a great run. Chris is doing us a HUGE favor and pulled some favors to make this happen. Be sure to show him our gratitude

What about the requirement to pre-register for their monthly ride. Do we have to do that?

We don't have to. Just bring in the waiver form. We have special persmission from Kyle of Paragon to wheel while they have other events going. From what I understand, certain sections of Paragon will be closed to the other groups.

I am bringing a large canopy to shade us from the sun ( not rain )

I will also bring some food items. Chips or something.

OK, since this is fast approaching :D, I got a question....what time are we gonna meet to wheel on Sunday?? Reason is that we may stay at home Saturday night, and drive up to Paragon early Sunday morning so I don't have to leave the Mach sitting somewhere, and so we don't have to drag the Sammy down to Carlisle, and then back up to Hazleton.

BTW, we'll be pulling in to Carlisle Friday morning.

Another question, if we are gonna go just for the wheelin what time and where should we meet you guys after the car show in Carlisle? I can met you guys as your leaving the show and drive up to the camo ground with you.

just to let ya know the gates open at 7am....

Rookie, I don't think you have to worry too much- those of us going are not only *old* pro's (emphasis on Draper :D) but we've all wheeled Paragon before together and work great as a team. It's gonna be a trip, that much I can garauntee!

8:30am at the Exxon outside of the industrial park Sunday morning is where we will start from- if anyone is runnin late they can still catch up with us at Paragon's staging area. I have a new phone in case y'all didn't know, so anyone who needs the new # shoot me a PM. (It takes video too... Got a GREAT one of Fug drinking, mua hah haha!)

Bobbo, not sure what time we'll leave Carlisle, but I'm guessin between 6 and 7, after dinner at Applebee's.

Everybody almost ready??

ehh pissed i finally got an appt for Hotness to get all 7 windows tinted but i cant get her in till june 11th..so if any of u are goin to the ATN's in august (MY B-DAY!!) that will be done in time for that.. :thumbsup:

Make sure you vehicle is legal.. Recently people have been ticketed by the Pennsylvania State Police @ Hazleton for tires sticking beyond fender flares, bumper heights, etc. There has been an increase in activity in the area near Paragon. A few other groups within the last few weeks got ticketed.

Blee1099 said:
Make sure you vehicle is legal.. Recently people have been ticketed by the Pennsylvania State Police @ Hazleton for tires sticking beyond fender flares, bumper heights, etc. There has been an increase in activity in the area near Paragon. A few other groups within the last few weeks got ticketed.

Yes, UNFORTUNATLY he is right.... be careful, it is UNFORTUNATE that they are targeting us offroaders but it is the law.... I have read on the Paragon website about this and Ill be sure not to be one of those UNFORTUNATE people getting a ticket.

But yeah... Ill be there.

Spas said:
Everybody almost ready??

CB was mounted the other nite, and new windshield goes in Tuesday, yes I am! :D :D

Spas said:
Everybody almost ready??

I GOT SQUEAKING, so i'm not ready... its all good though, i have next week off to get everything ready. I Can't wait... :D

Yeah, I'm just finishing up waxing the truck now, I did all the stuff and I wanted to to and I'm ready. :p To bad I'm to far away to make it. I definantly won't be there next year, maybe in 2 years... You all have fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am not ready.
Saturday will be one final mod, and cleaning the interrior
Monday will be a fresh Zaino treatment. :)

Hey Spaz, what do we pitch in for the hotle ?

Back