All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

Hey guys
What up? I know spas I will try to make this year I know your still mad at me for not making. Also spas Whoos going to make funny of you,if not me :p
Also You always need go carnage pix from paragon when I done.Spas I'm still waiting on seeing the video from 02

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I won't be there this year. I got orders to goto Ft. Polk Lousiana yesterday so you know what that means? UAV school here I come, 3-4 more months of training 28 credits and I'll be here in AZ till about August. There is no way I'm going to Fort Polk aparently there is nothing there and it takes atleast an hour to get anywhere.

i might just be able to make it because school will be out, dont know if i will enter the show i dont really see myself staying to long unless there will be a rausch creek or paragon run after it, so count me in! hopefully you guys wont mind a couple 16yr old's tagging along and i might even have my new bumper and some more engine mods:D

Doug said:
Well I won't be there this year. I got orders to goto Ft. Polk Lousiana yesterday so you know what that means? UAV school here I come, 3-4 more months of training 28 credits and I'll be here in AZ till about August. There is no way I'm going to Fort Polk aparently there is nothing there and it takes atleast an hour to get anywhere.

boooooo that sucks...i say we do a stealth run and capture Dug..and move him around to all of our houses and keep him in hiding....yeah! :thumbsup:

ExplorerSport77 said:
boooooo that sucks...i say we do a stealth run and capture Dug..and move him around to all of our houses and keep him in hiding....yeah! :thumbsup:

AWOL during wartime = bad times.

Doug said:

Weezianna?! Damnnnnn, sucks to be you, Fuggle :( At least it's not the DMZ or Kuwait :eek: Look at the bright side though, you're not that far from New Orleans (MARDI GRASSSSSSSS!)

Parli, your @$$ better be there this year, boy!!

Spas said:
Weezianna?! Damnnnnn, sucks to be you, Fuggle :( At least it's not the DMZ or Kuwait :eek: Look at the bright side though, you're not that far from New Orleans (MARDI GRASSSSSSSS!)

Parli, your @$$ better be there this year, boy!!

Doesn't matter where I go, I'm going to Iraq. I will get deployed alot since I'll be dealing with UAVs but it doesn't really matter I would get deployed alot at Fort Polk.

Doug said:
Doesn't matter where I go, I'm going to Iraq. I will get deployed alot since I'll be dealing with UAVs but it doesn't really matter I would get deployed alot at Fort Polk.

So pisssed... :thumbdwn:

how many explorers show up at this show?

I'll be there on saturday morning!, How many days till this shindig!!?

hmmm

A good number show up.
If I recall there was like 14 last year in the pooring rain.

I am heading up Friday.

I may try and head up Friday. What are you doing afterwards Kevin? Heading up to PAP?

expo5.0 said:

Need a place to spend the nite, I'm not to far out of the way :)

That'd be soooooo sweet if you came. We really need an awsome attraction like your truck.

i think i'll be between getting done with school and starting my new job. also, i'm about 3 months ahead of my pace from last year when i wanted to come but couldn't get done in time. I'll really be considering it, but wont' be able to make actual plans for a while. Its just too hard to determine where else i might want to be that week, and/or whether or not my truck will be done to the point of being worthy of such a logn trip (i really do think it will be though- i planon having everything done and in primer 3 weeks from today) so realistically i should be painted and completely ready to go in two months tops. Might be fun to bring the escape out to this too...

expo5.0 said:
i think i'll be between getting done with school and starting my new job. also, i'm about 3 months ahead of my pace from last year when i wanted to come but couldn't get done in time. I'll really be considering it, but wont' be able to make actual plans for a while. Its just too hard to determine where else i might want to be that week, and/or whether or not my truck will be done to the point of being worthy of such a logn trip (i really do think it will be though- i planon having everything done and in primer 3 weeks from today) so realistically i should be painted and completely ready to go in two months tops. Might be fun to bring the escape out to this too...

Like I said, just let me know! :D

hey where is like everyone staying and stuff.....
<---this kid needs somewhere to stay and what not, so if u guyz have hotel ideas, shoot them out this way. Can't wait.... :D

expo5.0 said:

Oh man, don't tease like that ;) Black Magic said the same thing last year!

As for hotel rooms, I'll try and reserve us a few using a defunct credit card again since I don't have time to hunt down all the info for us :rolleyes: (unless someone else with time on their hands wants to post the info!!) Gimmie a few days, folks.

As for me, so far Jack has:
New:
PS rack
Front and rear brakes
Doestch Tech Nitro shocks
Sylvania silverstars
Serpentine belt
Pvc valve
Trans filter and fluid

And Wolf even fixed my passenger side LED sidemarker because he roolz ;) Are y'all working on your trucks??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who has what plan for mod before cardisle. I would like to know I'm not the only one still not ready for the show.

Back