All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005 | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

So who is planning on getting trashed sat night at the campground??? And when does alcohol stop being sold in PA? And can I get alcohol at a gas station or does it have to be at some stupid liqour store?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That was real nice of you to send me directions but I won't be there.. :p

Beer is at a beer distributor by the case or some bars and pizza places by the 6 pack. Liquor is at state stores only. They all have different hours but law says liquor stores close at 10, bars close at 2

Tex, when ever ur comin up to meet that friend u need to give me directions to that, and i hope we are drinkin sat night, ill bring some alki and cant wait to see everyone there, i think i might show my truck, ill just put a for emblem over the dodge one hehe

Lookin' forward to hanging out.
I was lookin' at pics from last years AFN.
My ex has seen more than a few changes since then :).

I dont know what time I will arrive at the hotle.
I am only working half day, so I could eaisly meet some one on the way.

I dunno about y'all, but wheelin' with a hangover suuuuuuucks :eek: I'll be drinking, but not as bad as last year (No YUENGLING! UGH!) Heh... know how I know this is gonna be a good run? (I'm sure only one person in particular will get this but I know he'll crack a smile about it..) System's latest CD just came out :D B.Y.O.B, Y'ALL!!

Fug, it doesn't matter if you can make it or not, you're still a part of this inbred, backwards-ass dysfunctional family whether you're here or in Weeziana :p

Numi, go dent a Subaru or something you little **** :D ;)

Systems latest CD also sucks

TheRookie said:
Systems latest CD also sucks

Way to be optimistic!! :rolleyes: ;) :D Looks like its going to turn out to be a good weekend! And they just finished putting in my windshield :D :D

Yep.... Ill probably be callin the 'retard' for directions to red ridge, UNFORTUNATLY I get lost all the time, I still cant get to paragon by myself so the 'retard' might be gettin 2 calls :p ...how UNFORTUNATE

IAmTodd said:
Way to be optimistic!! :rolleyes: ;) :D Looks like its going to turn out to be a good weekend! And they just finished putting in my windshield :D :D

you should nock on wood on that prediction...i'm hopeing, fingers crossed, its still only tuesday though...

can't wait going to be an awesome time... :D

well some good news, my xplorer might be making it after all! i dont think im going to park in the show field, but its up for some wheeling, if i can get up early enough to meet you guys that is lol :D

TheRookie said:
Beer is at a beer distributor by the case or some bars and pizza places by the 6 pack. Liquor is at state stores only. They all have different hours but law says liquor stores close at 10, bars close at 2

Screw that, Ill just pick some up at a gas station here in WV before I go up just to be sure. Its prolly cheaper anyway. To bad I didnt bring my 5 person beer bong with me from Texas.

5 person beer bong, huh :eek: Guess I better find my plastic playing cards for this year :D

John, you say "unfortunate" one more time and I'm seriously gonna have to beat you! Right after I handcuff that 'retard' to a tree and give him a galactic wedgie :p

Well I'm out.. My front differential housing has a crack in it.

Blee1099 said:
Well I'm out.. My front differential housing has a crack in it.

Well you suck! Now who am I gonna ride with ;) Can't get a new one by Friday?

Looks like they're calling for rain Friday/Saturday, figures. :(

I wish I could and afford one. I've been quoted $350 for a used one with no guarante and $650 for one with a 30 day guarantee.

WOW! It's been a while since I've been on the site. I really wanted to make it to the AFN but it creeped up faster than I expected. I'm gonna shine up Buddy and clean up the interior and hopefully I'll be ready for Paragon on Sunday. :D

98Sport said:
Tex, when ever ur comin up to meet that friend u need to give me directions to that

Im meeting her sat for lunch in Harrisburg :)

I may be there if I can convince myself JB weld will hold up to my antics on the trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blee1099 said:
I may be there if I can convince myself JB weld will hold up to my antics on the trails.

Duct tape and a few hose clamps too :) If all else fails, you got Draper to drag your sorry ass back. I'll tow the sammy :D ;)

Back