All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005 | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

hehehe... I conquered Whompum.. (spelling)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well got back at 2:30 pm no wheelin for me but had a blast with everything. now 9:30 and just got up from a nap because I was so tired. The show was a blast nasty in the morning and beautiful and overly hot in the afternoon. I go a great pix of meatball with his baby on the dyno. Post more later or tomorrow. Hope everyone who when wheelin had fun and i want to know what you got yourself into. hope everyone get home alright.

Meatball skeered that his baby was gonna blow up on the dyno :D

Attachments

• meatball.jpg
    meatball.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 248

Aaannnnnndddddd.....Ben's choice for Best of Show......

Attachments

• pinkstang.jpg
    pinkstang.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 247

o wow didnt know u took that

One more post for tonight...

Here's one of the most Badass '05 Mustangs you are ever gonna see...The MRT Interceptor. Scott Hoag of MRT created this beast. He was also responsible for developing the '03-04 Mach 1.

Attachments

• mrtinterceptor.jpg
    mrtinterceptor.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 244
  • interceptor2.jpg
    interceptor2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 251
  • interceptor3.jpg
    interceptor3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 246

this car is too damn georgous to not post

Attachments

• cobera.jpg
    cobera.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 250

I just got back a half hour ago, I have no idea how I made it. I did 300 miles nonstop in 4 hours fifteen minutes. I was moving. Fat chance for pics or videos tonite. I'll see what I can get tomorrow.

I have about 50lbs worth of bug guts smeared across the windshield and front clip. They're even wrapped around my antennas!

Dang, that Stang is sweet! :cool: Subscribing for more pics. :)

Oh....my.....lord. That '05 stang is beautiful. The graphics on the back are horrific, but I'll let that slide, since the rest is so gosh darn sweet.

Just got home. What a bad way to end the day. Truck overheated on the way home.. Had to get Numi to trailer me home.. :mad: :( Probably a thermostat hopefully that takes care of it.

JDraper said:
Aaannnnnndddddd.....Ben's choice for Best of Show......
Alright Gerbil boy.

Blee1099 said:
Just got home. What a bad way to end the day. Truck overheated on the way home.. Had to get Numi to trailer me home.. :mad: :( Probably a thermostat hopefully that takes care of it.

Well, that just sucks...hope your motor is ok...

Did Lindsy make it through in one piece?

How was wheeling? I see you made it up Whompum...first try? What other trails did y'all do??

'05 Eleanor...

Attachments

• eleanor.jpg
    eleanor.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,185

Blee1099 said:

That really sucks. Thank god he was there though! What was your CEL about?

JDraper said:
Well, that just sucks...hope your motor is ok...

Did Lindsy make it through in one piece?

How was wheeling? I see you made it up Whompum...first try? What other trails did y'all do??
Not sure on the motor.. I just woke up. I suspect its the thermostat failed but then again when we filled it and started the motor, it sucked it down a bit so who knows. It took me & Lindsy a few tries to get up it.

MONMIX said:
Well I am back.
I didnt go wheelin'
( yes, yes I am a dork )

It was cloudy and over cast all Saturday morning, but the sun came out mid-day.

It was a great show and every one was cool.

Good time was had by all.

And we DID have to jump start Bens truck :)

Pics soon,

yeah yeah. it was the terminal. Damn thing got loose. and Kevin the next time you don't go wheeling with us after All Ford Nationals, I'm gonna strap you to the roof of my truck and go thru a mud bog or maybe take Zorro thru a mud bog. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bah.. looks like my fan clutch is shot. I guess another day off till I get it fixed. :(

Back