All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005 | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ExplorerSport77 said:
haha thanks to GODZILLAS soap and sponge... ;)

haha, yes thank you GODZILLA for the soap and sponge...

Thanks for the comments, but mine wasn't the only won looking awesome, i'm glad we had an ok turn out and i hope to see more people there from the club next year. You know i'll be there... :p

frickea86 said:
but mine wasn't the only won looking awesome,

I think it's spelled "one". ;)

j602 said:
I think it's spelled "one". ;)

lol...user error...thanks for getting that for me... :p

awesome, thanks for informing...i woulda never noticed...lol

Congrats, Adam! :thumbsup: I was kinda hoping that there would be an award for most rust so I'd at least have a chance of Tank placing, but such is not to be.

Cajun, we don't really have a club, it's just a bunch of us from this board meeting up for dinner or something every now and then. CLubs tend to spiral out of control with this crowd :rolleyes: IF you're into wheelin, you're welcome to come hang out with the Maryland Creepers Creepers forum at one of their nearly weekly Hazard county outings ;)

Thanks Todd... I was posting from work and it wouldn't let me correct the stupid thing for some unknown reason. Our computers are doofy :p

I read the first post and it said $45.00 registration fee. Is that what they call the "Show field" and the trucks are judged?

That is correct...however, paying to be in the show field has some major advantages...First, you get entry for two to the show for all 3 days, you don't have to pay to park every day and then walk into the show, and you get to park with a whole bunch of loony Ford owners :p

rookieshooter said:
I read the first post and it said $45.00 registration fee. Is that what they call the "Show field" and the trucks are judged?

Register online its $35 or something like that.

Guys, we've always entered on the FUN FIELD. The Showfield, I hate to say it, is for more heavily modified vehicles than ours and the judges are much stricter. By entering the fun field section at least you have a realistic shot at getting a trophy because everyday people are responsible for the judging.

This year Carlisle is calling it all "show field" on their website....entry is $35 and gets you two weekend passes.

Hey guys just curious how far from NYC is this meet? I dont know about the first day but I would love to try and meet up for day two to try some easy-moderate trails. I dont consider my truck moded it has 31's and manual hubs and a cone filter so I can't do anything to tricky but I would love to meet up with you guys and finally meet some of the people who have helped me out so much over the past 2 or so years. Also what would it cost for day 2? is there any fees for the trails, I don't know to much as I have never been to a trail, Thanks for the info, Jon

It took me roughly 5 hours to drive from Bay Ridge Brooklyn to Carlise with a stop for food.

Ah oh thanks, thats exactly where I am. Do you remeber Anthony? (dannydynamite) from the site? he rolled his x this past summer, just incase you hadnt heard.

Just an FYI, from what I gather there will NOT be any wheeling durring the carlisle weekend, just the show

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah I remember him, I actually lifted his Explorer myself in his driveway. I heard and saw pics of his truck after the roll. Good thing he was ok.

Back