All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005 | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

I just wanna reiterate what Rookie said- Because of Crozet being so close to Carlisle it was decided there would be no wheeling this year, instead we'll be
spending both saturday and sunday at the show.

Draper, Monmix, if I can find us a racetrack 1/4mile within 40 minutes of Carlisle (NOT South mountain) do you guys want to race?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh ok, Thanks for clearing that up.

what's the count down till!? i'm ready to roll!! gotta get all the pollen off though, my white x is looking green! errrgh

yeah I would like to see what Zorro can do

MONMIX said:
yeah I would like to see what Zorro can do

i think i'm putting my money on Zorro... :thumbsup: ...i got ya back

WHO IS CAN NOT WAIT......
<----This kid can't wait, the truck is all waxed up already, she'll probly get another splash of some tlc before carlisle. Hopeing to have the new kicks on and a few other things done to "brightin" up the truck... :D ...Can't wait to hang out with everyone, i'm seeing a sunny day for carlisle...please help pray!!!

sorry all, I dont think im comin. If I do it will only be for the day sunday. Ill let ya'll know.

Im trying like hell to get a new paint job in time, bedliner rockers with charcol grey all around. And i want to remove the BL

I'll be out for the day Saturday, assuming my vacation request is approved. Marsh will be there as is, I may wipe the brake dust and bug guts off. ;)

frickea86 said:
i think i'm putting my money on Zorro... :thumbsup: ...i got ya back

WHO IS CAN NOT WAIT......
<----This kid can't wait, the truck is all waxed up already, she'll probly get another splash of some tlc before carlisle. Hopeing to have the new kicks on and a few other things done to "brightin" up the truck... :D ...Can't wait to hang out with everyone, i'm seeing a sunny day for carlisle...please help pray!!!

LOL, I've got my fingers crossed! We're way overdue for a sunny Carlisle, I'm thinking. Unfortunately for Blackjack, Morgan came along and sucked my wallet dry- so he'll still be looking like his same old boring self (wait'll next year though, I FULLY expect to take home a trophy of some kind, muah haha) :p I'm going to at least try to get his dents popped out before the show, however.

Spas said:
, I FULLY expect to take home a trophy of some kind, .

What ya gonna steal one ;) :p

Actually I have four !!!!!!!!!!!

Granted they are from way back in the day when I was a BMX racer, but I have four trophies damn it

MONMIX said:
Actually I have four !!!!!!!!!!!

Granted they are from way back in the day when I was a BMX racer, but I have four trophies damn it

Well if we're gonna go that route, I have a pretty cool softball trophy from way back when, so nyah :p

Ps, I'm warning you guys now- this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Moab, so when I get back it's safe to say I'm gonna be spastic as all hell concerning the upcoming runs to Carlisle and Crozet (read:hyper) :D :bounce: :D

Spas said:
Well if we're gonna go that route, I have a pretty cool softball trophy from way back when, so nyah :p

Ps, I'm warning you guys now- this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Moab, so when I get back it's safe to say I'm gonna be spastic as all hell concerning the upcoming runs to Carlisle and Crozet (read:hyper) :D :bounce: :D

Great.. a spastic lindsy driving a mustang.. God help us. If God can't, maybe Ghandi or Buddha or someone. :D

Lindsey ? Hyper ? Come on now !!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for that stangs' skinny pedal.

MONMIX said:
Lindsey ? Hyper ? Come on now !!!!!!!!!

I always thought spas was short for spastic? :D ;)

I guess I will never get to attend the show up there in PA :( , but I am going to the f-100 supernationals in Knoxville, TN next week! :burnout:

sn0border88 said:
I feel bad for that stangs' BEN pedal.

Fixed for accuracy

TheRookie said:
Fixed for accuracy

Hey.. thats not the Ben pedal.. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"softball" *shakes haed* linds we dont need more ammo to rag on ya with

and for all ya worreid about linds behind the wheel of the 'stang ILL BE IN IT WITH HER! AHHHHH!

Spas said:

Back