All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006

Post number 135 has been selected as best answered.

how much does it cost to register,, i need to sit my ride next to someone's dd,, lol, i dont really customise mine to much compared to your alls!!!,, looking forward to it,,!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think its like $35 if you pay in advance.

$35 if you prepay online, $45 day of show. And if you wanna win something, apparently you need to park next to Tawd :D

What can I say, I'm lucky, and I by non-lucky vehicles lol. I was diagonal from Adam last year though. So anywhere in my perimeter is good lol.

dtl 2k2 sport said:
how much does it cost to register,, i need to sit my ride next to someone's dd,, lol, i dont really customise mine to much compared to your alls!!!,, looking forward to it,,!

Mine is a DD.

Todd will be on one side of me though, you can have the other.

( ebony and ivory )

lol, looking forward to it,, hey anyone know if it's hard to respray the front corner?? a piece of freaking rubber tubbing or something knocked what looks to be the clear coat right off, the front left corner of a 2002 sport!! my baby is not as happy as she should be!! if it's too much hassle i wont even mess w/ it, just kinda ticks me off looking at it!,, Monmix, i'll be happy to be by your truck!! Like the rims!!!!!!! cant wait,, what's the count down at !!

I want to go but don't have a truck right now and bugsy going the way of the dinosaur so maybe a new truck

So far I've got:

Spas
Skunk
Blee
Monmix
Dtl 2k2 Sport
Draper
IamTawd
Frickea
Snowborder
Meatball
Tilt

And probably Rookie, Parli and maybe Karol. Feel free to add to it or correct me if I got something wrong!

how far is it from the nova, dc area?? anyone leaving friday night, lateish??probably 7 or 8-pm?? Pumped for it!

dtl 2k2 sport said:
how far is it from the nova, dc area?? anyone leaving friday night, lateish??probably 7 or 8-pm?? Pumped for it!

Probably about 2.5 hour if not less from NOVA.

Spas said:
So far I've got:

Spas
Skunk
Blee
Monmix
Dtl 2k2 Sport
Draper
IamTawd
Frickea
Snowborder
Meatball
Tilt

And probably Rookie, Parli and maybe Karol. Feel free to add to it or correct me if I got something wrong!

No Karol...She most definitely will be busy elsewhere that weekend...

ok everyone...as my mom wants me in China with my sisters for our b-day on the 5th i dunno what to do...
Come friday, stay the night and most of sat then fly out sunday....sounds to be the best...is it worth it?
stupid family wanting to have our birthday together...

Tilt168 said:
ok everyone...as my mom wants me in China with my sisters for our b-day on the 5th i dunno what to do...
Come friday, stay the night and most of sat then fly out sunday....sounds to be the best...is it worth it?
stupid family wanting to have our birthday together...

Come and stay all weekend, I'll tell your family we've kidnapped you and they have to come up with $1,000,000 ransom if they want you back :D You mean china the country or is this some town I've never heard of?

i mean china the country....
my mom lives there and my sisters are staying all summer long
it sucks but i think its the best thing to do....
just means that we'll need to have my b-day party either before hand or during the event....and by party i mean we just drink our heads off

Spas said:
You mean china the country or is this some town I've never heard of?

This statement in and of its self is just worth rereading.

Not that I blame you I am quite sure I would have asked the same thing. Ya just gotta admit it is a funny question.

MONMIX said:
This statement in and of its self is just worth rereading.

Not that I blame you I am quite sure I would have asked the same thing. Ya just gotta admit it is a funny question.

Well, Pennsyltucky has place names like 'Egypt', 'Intercourse' and 'Bird in Hand', can you blame me for asking? :D

Lt, I propose we celebrate your b-day friday night, that way we can all be hungover saturday while we're lounging around in the shade (or hiding under a tarp from the rain, as it has been in recent years).

tilt168, it seems like you could have some real fun. you could stop in egypt, go for intercourse then head to china. seems like one hell of a time to me. :D

rich

churd69 said:
tilt168, it seems like you could have some real fun. you could stop in egypt, go for intercourse then head to china. seems like one hell of a time to me. :D

rich

and ppl ask me why explorerforum is my homepage...
hehe
we have some of the strangest/wackiest ppl in the world

Spas said:
Well, Pennsyltucky has place names like 'Egypt', 'Intercourse' and 'Bird in Hand', can you blame me for asking? :D

Lt, I propose we celebrate your b-day friday night, that way we can all be hungover saturday while we're lounging around in the shade (or hiding under a tarp from the rain, as it has been in recent years).

Place called Blue Ball near Intercourse :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have one room booked at the hotel listed in my earlier post. They are still offering them for $102.59 a night plus taxes/fees. I suggest anyone else staying to book one as well.

Back