All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006

Post number 135 has been selected as best answered.

Blee1099 said:
I have one room booked at the hotel listed in my earlier post. They are still offering them for $102.59 a night plus taxes/fees. I suggest anyone else staying to book one as well.

um....camping? open fire..some brats and beers..drunken rowdyness at 3am.....anyone feeling me?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tilt168 said:
......anyone feeling me?
NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!! :D :mattmoon:

JDraper said:
NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!! :D :mattmoon:

*scratches head*
remember your speakin to a semi-coherent sleep deprived soldier....i like simple things that i can understand

if we can do camping on the cheap, heck yes.

Well, just my .02 here guys- It's ALWAYS either super hot or super wet for Carlisle. I'd rather wreck the hotle room where at least there's air conditioning and a roof :D Hey, if you guys are willing to brave the stinky cow pattie field we can go to the race strip and watch the super cars run... And LT- I'm not gonna feel ya buddy, sorry.

You know who I'd really like to see come down? Cj (98x24), Bobby (Texplorer) and Matt (sk1er17). I haven't seen these three in AGES and they're always hysterical to hang with. Shoot, we let Meatball bring his Dodge in last year, I think we can stand a fullsize Chevy and another Dodge ;)

remember i'm poor and still payin for ninja...
plus i'm tryin to buy one of bens savages...
just put some boots on and those cow pies 'aint nothing!

Tilt168 said:
...anyone feeling me?

That is Chris job or even Numi. Just give him a 2 finger salute and he'll be your best friend. :D

Blee1099 said:
That is Chris job or even Numi. Just give him a 2 finger salute and he'll be your best friend. :D

.......i will remember this....u just wait

I work on a dairy farm, cow patties aint ****.

Well, they are, kinda.

Honestly, I dont care one way or the other but I do have to agree with Linds logic. (Take a moment to let that sink in :p ) A hotel does offer some insurance, but if its more than 50 for me to split with someone, forget it. Im acually tryin to get this SAS done this year sometime so funds are tight.

sn0border88 said:
Honestly, I dont care one way or the other but I do have to agree with Linds logic. (Take a moment to let that sink in :p )

You sir, can kiss my bass :p

sn0border88 said:
hotel does offer some insurance, but if its more than 50 for me to split with someone, forget it. Im acually tryin to get this SAS done this year sometime so funds are tight.

When we put four or five to a room it works out to be $20-25 per person. I used to reserve 3-4 rooms for us all, but then we had an issue with people not showing up and me left holding the bill for unused rooms (I love you guys and all, but that's just not cool). I'm sure we're gonna end up needing more than one room reserved though, Ben:

Blee
Spas
Tawd
Micah
LT
Kevin
Meatball
(is Adam going?)

Just for starters. I dunno if Lizard and Rookie are gonna drive down or stay overnight and party so I won't include them yet (YOU ARE BOTH COMING, I WANT NO EXCUSES THIS YEAR :D) Skunk'll be there if I have to go get her myself :p I will try to talk Brennan into showing his Fiddy too.

Come on y'all, it's Carlisle! Time to have fun and make some more memories! Except for getting more beer spilled on my head... I don't need any more memories of that...nor will I ever wear those f$^&in underwear around you guys ever again...won't be chasing any more cans of you-know-what around if I can help it....and LT can't shove snow down my bra in the middle of summer either...

Spas said:
You sir, can kiss my bass :p

When we put four or five to a room it works out to be $20-25 per person. I used to reserve 3-4 rooms for us all, but then we had an issue with people not showing up and me left holding the bill for unused rooms (I love you guys and all, but that's just not cool). I'm sure we're gonna end up needing more than one room reserved though, Ben:

Blee
Spas
Tawd
Micah
LT
Kevin
Meatball
(is Adam going?)

Just for starters. I dunno if Lizard and Rookie are gonna drive down or stay overnight and party so I won't include them yet (YOU ARE BOTH COMING, I WANT NO EXCUSES THIS YEAR :D) Skunk'll be there if I have to go get her myself :p I will try to talk Brennan into showing his Fiddy too.

Come on y'all, it's Carlisle! Time to have fun and make some more memories! Except for getting more beer spilled on my head... I don't need any more memories of that...nor will I ever wear those f$^&in underwear around you guys ever again...won't be chasing any more cans of you-know-what around if I can help it....and LT can't shove snow down my bra in the middle of summer either...

hahahaha! i forgot about that! we'll figure something else out....hmmm i think i can find a freazer and make snow....
but anywho, Ninja has a full keg rolling around in her badonkadonk that needs to be drunk...and i believe i know the fraternity to do so...(mine you fools)

I'm probably just going to pull an all dayer. My dad is probably coming too, so I'll be spending a good amount of time with him.

I am still comming.
Still heading up Friday. So,,,, does any one still have a room or do I gotta call and book my own. I might just do that so it is like last year. One party room and one not so much room. I dunno.

so ok um should i get a room as well? i'm only staying 1 night but....
oh and this will be a party room! (sry monmix)

i'll be friday night, but i dont think i'll be in that area,, too pricy for me,, Gotta be a HOJO around hour out or half hour away from the shindig!!???

we all share...at least 4/room and i know we can do better....

I think this hotel's already about half an hour away from Carlisle, correct Ben? I guess this event's gotten so damn popular that it makes it hard for anyone who's not a local to have somewhere to stay :(

I agree with LT, we're definitely gonna need at least two hotel rooms, one for drinking games, the other for those who actually need sleep ;)

Spas said:
I think this hotel's already about half an hour away from Carlisle, correct Ben? I guess this event's gotten so damn popular that it makes it hard for anyone who's not a local to have somewhere to stay :(

I agree with LT, we're definitely gonna need at least two hotel rooms, one for drinking games, the other for those who actually need sleep ;)

its about 11 miles away from the fairgrounds. The address of the hotel is 6325 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA

Whats up guys I plan on makin it this year, missed it last year and I worked security the year before, but I should be free for this one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blee1099 said:
its about 11 miles away from the fairgrounds. The address of the hotel is 6325 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA

You guys are up near us then. We're in the Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg. All the Mach 1's are staying there....great photo ops :D

Back