All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006

Post number 135 has been selected as best answered.

hey i'll throw money to the non party room fund,,lol, love my sleep, i'lll love to meet you all finially , but not really into being all routy all hours of the night anymore,!! What's the count down till now???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

JDraper said:
You guys are up near us then. We're in the Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg. All the Mach 1's are staying there....great photo ops :D

WOO HOO!!! :D

Are any of them going to South Mountain dragway this year?????? C'mon Jeff, I'll race ya ;)

dtl 2k2 sport said:
hey i'll throw money to the non party room fund,,lol, love my sleep, i'lll love to meet you all finially , but not really into being all routy all hours of the night anymore,!! What's the count down till now???

76 days. It doesn't seem like much but believe me, it'll go by in a heartbeat. All of a sudden it'll be Friday June 2 and you'll be looking at your explorer saying, "CRAP! I'm not ready yet!!"

I'm not doing anything drastic this year since Jack's getting a full overhaul this winter, but I'll have new rims and maybe new subs/sub box, maybe a new headunit too. (btw, today makes 6 whole years I've had the little bugger :) )

do you want a cookie? :p

anyways, about rooms. Do i need to reserve one or should i just fork some dough over to whoever reserved the room with when i get there

sn0border88 said:
do you want a cookie? :p

anyways, about rooms. Do i need to reserve one or should i just fork some dough over to whoever reserved the room with when i get there

Its up to you.. In the past we slept 3 or 4 to a room. if your afraid of the pranks pulled at night then get another room.. :D :mattmoon:

count me in for two nights friday and satuarday night. Were going to need three at least and on the second night (sat) where are we staying and what are we doing on sun wheelin or show if wheelin there's the motel in hazelton or camping. If we are goin to stay at the show then have to reserve the room for another night.

ME plus 1 maybe 2 guest

New truck is coming with but bugsy I don't know if going to make it to he show./ Don't know if the little truck will havr the new engineit her yet.

Chris

Blee1099 said:
Its up to you.. In the past we slept 3 or 4 to a room. if your afraid of the pranks pulled at night then get another room.. :D :mattmoon:

Afraid? I think not.

Spas said:
you'll be looking at your explorer saying, "CRAP! I'm not ready yet!!"

lol, I aint doing nothing to mine anymore, trying to save up to buy a nice home down south, in atlanta or charleston next year, so not throwing anymore cash at my truck,, really looking forward to it!! Just want spring to come,,,then i'll start caring more about keeping it clean,

me and my fiancee( wife by then ) are planning on going, maybe we can hook up with you guys

Well guys have a great time!!

Update on me.... I have sold my truck but it's still in the family.... My son is taking it over.... we'll probably still make some runs in it but not very much since it's now his tranportation. and jeez some nut at Carlisle actually made the AFN's on my damn wedding day... yep that's right folks.... Wedding date is finally set. I wanted something small but now it has ballooned out to a freakn $15,000.00 all out gig. church, reception and all are ready.....am I? LOL I'll be the runaway bride in my (ex) Ex ......lol

I'll post some pictures if you'll post yours....

Karol :confused: :eek: :roll: :confused: :confused: :confused: :burnout:

ExplorerEB96 said:
Update on me.... I have sold my truck but it's still in the family.... My son is taking it over.... we'll probably still make some runs in it but not very much since it's now his tranportation. and jeez some nut at Carlisle actually made the AFN's on my damn wedding day... yep that's right folks.... Wedding date is finally set. I wanted something small but now it has ballooned out to a freakn $15,000.00 all out gig. church, reception and all are ready.....am I? LOL I'll be the runaway bride in my (ex) Ex ......lol

I'll post some pictures if you'll post yours....

Karol :confused: :eek: :roll: :confused: :confused: :confused: :burnout:

Hey Karol.. been a long time. Atleast its staying in the family.. Congradulations on the wedding.

Congrats, Karol! Bout damn time ;) Don't fret about missin Carlisle too much: Justin's getting married two weeks after it so he can't go either. Two Explorer owner weddings at once, I'm startin to feel like I'm behind the times here, lol.

yeah you would think

Spas said:
Congrats, Karol! Bout damn time ;) Don't fret about missin Carlisle too much: Justin's getting married two weeks after it so he can't go either. Two Explorer owner weddings at once, I'm startin to feel like I'm behind the times here, lol.

after 8 years together it would have already have happened..... he's kinda mad about me givin up my explorer but my son is going away to school next year so he will need something.... btw he'll be up where he could possibly use it offroad more than here.....he's going to go to school in Johnstown, PA. It's small but he's going to get a degree in mechanical drafting and it's fully paid by the Office of Vocational Rehab.... after that... he'll either go to Penn State or Indiana University for mechanical engineering .....

Karol

Congrats on your upcoming wedding Karol

F)(#&*@#!!!

My SAT's are June 3rd. Best I can do is ill get up there around 3-4 on saturday.

ExplorerEB96 said:
after 8 years together it would have already have happened..... he's kinda mad about me givin up my explorer but my son is going away to school next year so he will need something.... btw he'll be up where he could possibly use it offroad more than here.....he's going to go to school in Johnstown, PA. It's small but he's going to get a degree in mechanical drafting and it's fully paid by the Office of Vocational Rehab.... after that... he'll either go to Penn State or Indiana University for mechanical engineering .....

Karol

I got to school in Johnstown! And live 20 minutes from Indiana! What a small world!

What school is he going to?

Hirum G. Andrews

It's a Technical College. A lot of people that are on social security disability go there to get retrained for something other than what they used to do or like in my son's case....just to get the training to get them out into the job market. The fact that they offer a degree and that they have transferable credits and (even better) it's totally paid for, is enough for me!

Karol

Thats awesome! Keep in touch, we may be able to meet up sometime!

sn0border88 said:
F)(#&*@#!!!

My SAT's are June 3rd. Best I can do is ill get up there around 3-4 on saturday.

We'll still be there :p ANyone other than me, Draper and Ben planning on staying sunday too?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sn0border88 said:
F)(#&*@#!!!

SATs are for ******....dude i'm skipping out on part of my china trip to come...now that is dedication!

Back