All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006

Post number 135 has been selected as best answered.

right now as i write i'm registering for the show and i will let you know everything :D
but i doo need a room or a few roomates at least get back to me on the info guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

btt

yeah, I need a room for Friday too

Spas said:
Ben, what's the addy for the hotel you got?
look on page 1 or 2 or read this

Comfort Inn West
6325 Carlisle Pike (US 11)
Mechanicsburg, PA, US, 17050
Phone: (717) 790-0924

Blee1099 said:
look on page 1 or 2 or read this

Comfort Inn West
6325 Carlisle Pike (US 11)
Mechanicsburg, PA, US, 17050
Phone: (717) 790-0924

Now why would I wanna do that when I can be lazy and get you to repost it? :D

Everybody make sure you've got directions printed out, ok?

Few more weeks, y'all!! :bounce:

and remember its my birthday so be ready to get smashed!

anywho news on ninja, I just bought a Detroit EZ locker for bit over $200! woot woot!
would chris and linds like to teach me how to install it this summer? :D

Tilt168 said:
and remember its my birthday so be ready to get smashed!

anywho news on ninja, I just bought a Detroit EZ locker for bit over $200! woot woot!
would chris and linds like to teach me how to install it this summer? :D

PFFFFFFT! I can show you how NOT to install it, HAHA. I bet Rookie would be willing to for a bottle of framboise, ask him ;)

Spas said:
PFFFFFFT! I can show you how NOT to install it, HAHA. I bet Rookie would be willing to for a bottle of framboise, ask him ;)

yummm framboise...i might feel the need to transport a bunch back to the east coast.....

Tilt168 said:
yummm framboise...i might feel the need to transport a bunch back to the east coast.....

OOOO! Bring it with you, I'll love you forever!! (Or at least until it runs out :D)

this is looing like it will be a great time for all, too bad i won't make it again, but i want to see pics of it all

Spas said:
OOOO! Bring it with you, I'll love you forever!! (Or at least until it runs out :D)

ok illegal as this is...a minor transporting massive amounts of etoh across state lines...
im thinking a 12 of fram, 12 of sunshine, and 6/12 of fat tire?
for all you that dont know but these are beers from a really really good coloradian brewery: New Belgium, that has a rabid following here at CC (indluding me!) so if you think Coors is the "Coloradian beer" then you are very very mistaken!

anywho, im so pumped for AFN! not that im entering ninja (oh yeah spas can i ride ***** with you? i dont want to pay for the one day pass for nothin...)
I will be representing RMFTC (rocky mtn ford truck club though!)

Tilt168 said:
ok illegal as this is...a minor transporting massive amounts of etoh across state lines...
im thinking a 12 of fram, 12 of sunshine, and 6/12 of fat tire?
for all you that dont know but these are beers from a really really good coloradian brewery: New Belgium, that has a rabid following here at CC (indluding me!) so if you think Coors is the "Coloradian beer" then you are very very mistaken!

anywho, im so pumped for AFN! not that im entering ninja (oh yeah spas can i ride ***** with you? i dont want to pay for the one day pass for nothin...)
I will be representing RMFTC (rocky mtn ford truck club though!)

Ak! You puss! Pony up the damn $45 and enter :p Sure you can come in with me... btw in case any newbs don't know, paying for admission gets you in for ALL THREE days, plus gives you a guest pass for one other person for all three days.

Spas said:

I ain't touchin' that comment with a 10' pole!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

hey it'll probably be saturday when i get there, i'm not even going to fight dc traffic all day on a friday then drive hour south to clean up and grab the x and then go four hours the other way ,, so i'll see you all on saturday !!!!!!!!!!!! finiallylol

JDraper said:
I ain't touchin' that comment with a 10' pole!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gutterball :p

So anyone wanna make a bet? Rain or shine this year? I'm gonna bank on shine for a change ;)

Woohoo! TWO MORE WEEKS!!!! :bounce:

week and a half that all the time you have left to get things to done so hurry hurry

dont count on me either, if so it will be just a 1 day thing

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back