All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006

Post number 135 has been selected as best answered.

errrrrrrrrgh, stupid toyota part time job is keeping there all day on saturday. I wont be there till saturday night.Off work at 4pm saturday eve, so is it even worth it or should i just say to hell w/ it and try for next year, this seems to be a on going theme. Comming up soon!
dave

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dtl 2k2 sport said:
errrrrrrrrgh, stupid toyota part time job is keeping there all day on saturday. I wont be there till saturday night.Off work at 4pm saturday eve, so is it even worth it or should i just say to hell w/ it and try for next year, this seems to be a on going theme. Comming up soon!
dave

Naw, come up on anyway! We'll be there all weekend, rain or shine ;)

We're heading down tomorrow..see y'all there :D . We'll be there through Sunday.

I'll be up there some time Friday..

Coming Saturday morning, leaving Saturday evening.

Almost was coming with a crunch passanger side. Dang bear!

*sweat sweat sweat* Ben, PLEAAAAZE tell me our hotle has a pool, cuz I'ma die in it tomorrow after I get outta this hothouse...! (insert sweating smiley here)

I totally forgot to say if/when we'd have a group dinner this year, I'm getting old :rolleyes: Applebee's at 6-7ish saturday night sound good to y'all? Then we can get our group mug too.

If anyone should get to the showfield early on saturday this year, see what you can do about opening up enough room so that we can all park together (read: park sideways til the rest of us get there lol). Every year those damn super duties and excursions park their big @$$es right in the middle of our group :fire:

Anybody needs directions or whatnot, my cell is 443-299-7715.. I'll see you guys tomorrow night!!!! :bounce:

Spas said:
*sweat sweat sweat* Ben, PLEAAAAZE tell me our hotle has a pool, cuz I'ma die in it tomorrow after I get outta this hothouse...! (insert sweating smiley here)

Ahh I'm not gonna answer that but if you want I can get a 2" fire hose and spray you down.. You'll find out if they have a pool when you get there :D

If I'm there early than you guys, I'm parking marsh's big ass in the middle somewhere :p

We're on the way out the door :). Driving the Mach and trailering the '66 behind the F-150...

Anybody need stump-age this year? Let me know asap and I'll find some before I leave. I think Ben's the only one with a lifted truck going this year, though :p

Spas said:
Anybody need stump-age this year? Let me know asap and I'll find some before I leave. I think Ben's the only one with a lifted truck going this year, though :p

Stumps? Bah I need a big boulder.. I wanna break another torsion bar :D

ok so im comin up tm morn...where we meeting? or wait it might be on the first page...
and Spas I can't stay for Sat night..I have a party here in NJ for my b-day....
but I can't wait to see ya tm morn!

Tilt168 said:
ok so im comin up tm morn...where we meeting? or wait it might be on the first page...
and Spas I can't stay for Sat night..I have a party here in NJ for my b-day....
but I can't wait to see ya tm morn!

Ahh I'll be at the hotel in Mechanicsburg sometime tomorrow afternoon. Lindsy won't be making it up there till after she gets off..

I really wish I could come but I have graduation stuff.

Definatly having a big paragon trip say mid august?

BTW: Tuna, I hope you can swim, some places are calling for 3" of rain on saturday.

what rain on saturday?? err maybe i'm rethinking this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their is a 30% chance of rain on Saturday & sunday.. Friday is 90%.. So its probably just gonna be ending by tomorrow evening.

Man I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry
you really dont know how much I regret the fact that I am gonna miss out on hanging out with you all. I mean eff' the Ford Nationals, I just love hanging out with you folks. Something has just come up and there really is no way around it. I gotta do what I gotta do. I will be at Crozet though.

Sorry my friends I will miss you this weekend. Next year.

agread.....really i just wanna party tm night...i still need to pack for china and get a haircut so im not leaving till tm afternoon...we meeting at the hotel yes? im thinking i'll be there around 3 or 4 so i'll see ya there ben!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

okay is there a calmer room available? to crash in, i dont mind hainging out but after working all day and then driving 3-or 4 hours i'llbe needing some where to pass out. Really looking forward to meeting you all. I'll be there tomarrow night,sometime,, I really wanna get a pic of you all and your trucks w/ mine for my cardomain page! Pumped up!

Back