All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006

Post number 135 has been selected as best answered.

dtl 2k2 sport said:
okay is there a calmer room available? to crash in, i dont mind hainging out but after working all day and then driving 3-or 4 hours i'llbe needing some where to pass out. Really looking forward to meeting you all. I'll be there tomarrow night,sometime,, I really wanna get a pic of you all and your trucks w/ mine for my cardomain page! Pumped up!
There is one room being shared.. Its a rather large room, 2 beds a couch, etc.. We aren't loud, yet :D

Here's a little teaser.. http://www.explorerforum.com/data/showgallery.php?cat=3517&ppuser=9101

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey how far is it from dc area? I saw somewhere ealier that you all or some might go to a drag strip near by?? any thing on that??uhm ,,lol one room, how many people are going to be there, Is there a second room avail, I'll throw a major part of the cash if needed, seems like it'll be close quarters ,, willing to help if needed, Looking forward to meeting you all tomarrow, dave

hey i have another room it's north of there, but if anyone wants to share I'd be more the happy to help out, i'm going to be arrriving pretty late that eve, so i'll catch up w/ you all either sat night or sunday, do u all have a banner or something? The hotel is 40 mins north of the show grounds, Hershey pa?? ANyone intrested please Pm, me,, thanks dave

I'll be in the area tomorrow, so I might stop by.

Dan

dtl 2k2 sport said:
hey i have another room it's north of there, but if anyone wants to share I'd be more the happy to help out, i'm going to be arrriving pretty late that eve, so i'll catch up w/ you all either sat night or sunday, do u all have a banner or something? The hotel is 40 mins north of the show grounds, Hershey pa?? ANyone intrested please Pm, me,, thanks dave
Cool.. We are in the Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg, PA right off of Rt 11.. Here's photos from Saturday.. http://www.superiorpcmd.com/Carlisle/Thumbnails.html

Every Carlisle thread wouldn't be right without posting this..
attachment.php

lets get some mmore pics of the new gt's and shelbys eh?

I SUCK! i JUST now checked this. I arrived at saturday around 7pm when everyone was leaving the show. I walked around alittle to see who all was there, and quite a few people where still there as traffic was dying down. Carisle is a very nice down town area, and the cop i met was very nice and willing to let me go after i left. I stayed pretty far away apparently from the crowds, which is my fav thing to do, in beautiful gratesville pa? I spent most of the morning there at the show, and hung around till 1 pm today. I didnt see any explorers that i recognized other then sport 77, hers was a very nice ride. I probably should of grabbed some numbers before i left so a few of the ranger guys i hang out w/ could of hooked up w/ you all. Lets hear some stories from the show. Seemed like I missed the best day(sat). Today was pretty tame it seemed along w/ half the fairgrounds not even being full. We'll try again for next year. rah rah!lol

oh what time did u get there this morning? i saw a black xplorer roll to the top and some other jacked up truck as i was leaving, but i was down by the bronco barn and not abou tto walk up the mtn again!lol

Seems like rain caught you guys again.

dtl 2k2 sport said:
oh what time did u get there this morning? i saw a black xplorer roll to the top and some other jacked up truck as i was leaving, but i was down by the bronco barn and not abou tto walk up the mtn again!lol

I think we got there around 10 or 11 then left shortly around 2 or so.

Well, we didn't have as big of a turnout as years past, but I still think it was tons of fun ;) Maybe a few too many beatings and moonings, but still fun. Glad to see everybody again, sorry we didn't catch you, Dtl2k2! We're always on top of the hill right in the middle of nowhere....

Here's some of my pictures from the weekend, the rest are in my Photo Gallery. Ben, can you post a link to the vids I took of Draper's burnout and Rookie getting the forklift unstuck?

DSCN0414_Small_.JPG

DSCN0419_Small_.JPG

DSCN0423_Small_.JPG

For Lev!
DSCN0426_Small_.JPG

DSCN0425_Small_.JPG

DSCN0413_Small_.JPG

DSCN0427_Small_.JPG

:cool: Love that Five Hundred with the GT motor, WOOOO! :eek:

DSCN0428_Small_.JPG

DSCN0429_Small_.JPG

DSCN0430_Small_.JPG

DSCN0433_Small_.JPG

Wow, this is one fast @$$ family car :D
DSCN0436_Small_.JPG

Ted Nugent's Bronco
DSCN0438_Small_.JPG

DSCN0441_Small_.JPG

Had to leave some love on the Nuge's Bronc ;)
DSCN0444_Small_.JPG

GOLDBERG!!!
DSCN0445_Small_.JPG

Ben's Undies :D
DSCN0449_Small_.JPG

Quite possibly the ugliest Mustang I've ever seen... looks like it's about to take a dump, doesn't it?? :fart:
DSCN0450_Small_.JPG

Lt showing off his gluteus Maximus
DSCN0451_Small_.JPG

Love the Plaque, lol
DSCN0452_Small_.JPG

Some old guy in a nice Mach. He had a really cool wife, though :D
DSCN0453_Small_.JPG

Think they have enough people piled on that poor Ranger?
DSCN0454_Small_.JPG

DSCN0456_Small_.JPG

Whatta bunch of nerds ;)
DSCN0477_Small_.JPG

DSCN0481_Small_.JPG

Got alternator? :eek:
DSCN0483_Small_.JPG

DSCN0484_Small_.JPG

*Note to self: BUY MORE LOTTO TICKETS!*
DSCN0485_Small_.JPG

DSCN0486_Small_.JPG

Crazy paint job
DSCN0489_Small_.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My, Rookie... what a big shock you have!
DSCN0490_Small_.JPG

A boy and his mistubishi
DSCN0492_Small_.JPG

Parli, I told you NOT to touch anything! Look what you did!
DSCN0493_Small_.JPG

Team BS shop, lol
DSCN0495_Small_.JPG

It's all fun and games til the forklift gets stuck
DSCN0498_Small_.JPG

DSCN0501_Small_.JPG

Back