All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nats/ Carlisle PA: June 2-4, 2006

Post number 135 has been selected as best answered.

All Ford Nat's

Hey Spas. It was great getting to meet some of the fellow site members. Sorry I couldn't make dinner at Applebee's with all of you though. I needed to pick up my kids and was running late. I'm glad I got to see another X with the racing stripes though. That was cool. Anyway, nice rides, and I look forward to seeing you all again. By the way, thanks for posting a pic of my ride. Later.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yohe said:
Hey Spas. It was great getting to meet some of the fellow site members. Sorry I couldn't make dinner at Applebee's with all of you though. I needed to pick up my kids and was running late. I'm glad I got to see another X with the racing stripes though. That was cool. Anyway, nice rides, and I look forward to seeing you all again. By the way, thanks for posting a pic of my ride. Later.

Nice to meet you too!! I'm happy to see another stripey one out there ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am am ass.

Sorry again folks. I really missed the fun.

MONMIX said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am am ass.

Sorry again folks. I really missed the fun.

Here's another ass :D
donkey.jpg

did you all see that jacked up f-150 eddie bauer truck in the barn? lOOKS liked you all had a great time, sigh, next year i'll grab phone numbers before i roll out of town, or atleast bring my computer so i can get in touch w/ you all. great pics! I think i saw bens truck go up the hill when i was at the bottom. Whos red x is that w/ the graphics, that's a very nice looking rig.

dtl 2k2 sport said:
did you all see that jacked up f-150 eddie bauer truck in the barn? lOOKS liked you all had a great time, sigh, next year i'll grab phone numbers before i roll out of town, or atleast bring my computer so i can get in touch w/ you all. great pics! I think i saw bens truck go up the hill when i was at the bottom. Whos red x is that w/ the graphics, that's a very nice looking rig.

That F150 had something like $80k wrapped up in it.. I asked the guy if he ever had the urge to romp on it thru a mud puddle and he said "All the time... but my sponsors would drop me, so I can't". That red X belongs to Yohe- you should've heard the air horn set up he has. I think everybody at Carlisle did, lol.

~Ben, drop dead!~

All Ford

Hey, when you have a 6 year old son and an 8 year old daughter, you have to keep them entertained somehow. I figured the horn would be as good a thing as any since they picked it out. Besides I thought it would be funny as hell :D

Thanks for the compliment on the rig dtl2k2sport.

great time! everyone that didnt come missed an amazing show, literally I'm tempted to drive back just for it next year! As usual the most fun was the hotel (Blee getting drunk and starting fights).
Thanks to those that posted pics, and yes arn't my glute's amazing? you can tell what spas was staring at the whole time!
Well anywho heres to Expoforum from China! if i see anything relevent I'll try and get a pic of it...who knows? maybe there is a lifted ex out there...

Tilt168 said:
great time! everyone that didnt come missed an amazing show, literally I'm tempted to drive back just for it next year! As usual the most fun was the hotel (Blee getting drunk and starting fights).
Thanks to those that posted pics, and yes arn't my glute's amazing? you can tell what spas was staring at the whole time!
Well anywho heres to Expoforum from China! if i see anything relevent I'll try and get a pic of it...who knows? maybe there is a lifted ex out there...

Rofl :D I'd be amazed if you can find ANY explorers over there, lol. Take some pictures anyway, I wanna see what it looks like!

I thought this was funny:
DCP_0358.JPG

LT had to keep a grip on me to keep me from mugging a guy in an 05 Roush and stealing his Mustang :D

Spas said:

LT had to keep a grip on me to keep me from mugging a guy in an 05 Roush and stealing his Mustang :D

LT like to hold hands/body parts with anyone..
DCP_0337.JPG

Spas said:
DCP_0358.JPG

uh-huh..tell them the truth lindsey!!! you just wanted to be seen with the hot cowboy/FF ;)

ben: you would know....u punched me the night before and i dropped ya on the ground...holding hands huh?

Okay it is time for me to fess up as to the REAL reason I had to bail on AFN.

Some might call it a lame reason, but I wont. Time was of the essence, so I had to take what ever opportunity presented its self. Last weekend instead of going to AFN I was shopping for one of these.

ringk.jpg

Gave it to her this weekend and I am now officially engaged.

May 5th 2007 is the date.

wow, congrads kevin!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I guess thats a good enough excuse to not go. I didn't even know you had a lady, hmm, have to keep in touch more...:p

MONMIX said:

Some might call it a lame reason, but I wont. Time was of the essence, so I had to take what ever opportunity presented its self. Last weekend instead of going to AFN I was shopping for one of these.

ringk.jpg

wow man! congrats! that is def a good enough reason!

MONMIX said:

ringk.jpg

Wow Kev, congrats!! I'm with Adam- you've certainly kept her hidden damn well! Whatsamatta, 'fraid we're gonna scare her away? ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You know who I'd really like to see come down? Cj (98x24), Bobby (Texplorer) and Matt (sk1er17). I haven't seen these three in AGES and they're always hysterical to hang with. Shoot, we let Meatball bring his Dodge in last year, I think we can stand a fullsize Chevy and another Dodge ;)

hey weener why didnt you email me? i wouldve loved to hang out and show off my fullsize chevy (its getting big :D ) at a ford event.

Back