• Register Today It's free!

All-weather mat (behind 3rd row)

artnalex

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
We have the OEM all-weather mats for the front row and second row (I had the dealer throw these-in as part of my purchase price).

BUT....where is a good place to get a quality all-weather mat for use behind the 3rd row? It does not have to be OEM, just good-enough quality that wont get brittle or tear in a short period of time. (I have 3 boys < 12 years old who play sports year-round.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are these as good, worse, better than OEM mats? (In your opinion.)

Are these as good, worse, better than OEM mats? (In your opinion.)
Much better. I'll post a picture of the driver's side Husky mat. You can see how much more coverage it has. Unlike the Weathertech, the Husky has a lip that comes up and covers the carpet along the door sill. The second row mat is a one piece available from both Weathertech and Husky. The picture is of the Husky mat. To see the Weathertech mat you can check out the thread Carpet Color Question posted 08-04-2011, currently on page 4.

Attachments

• P8010215a.jpg
    P8010215a.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 665
  • P8080216a.jpg
    P8080216a.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 661

WeatherTech Floor liners. They are light-weight, color matched and fit perfectly. I always get their Trunk Liners for all my cars. But note that the Trunk Liners are for use with the 3rd row seats folded down. In a pinch, you could roll the mat up if you needed to use the third row.

Has anybody seen a trunk liner for when the third row is being used as seats. I'm looking for a liner for the trunk well

Has anybody seen a trunk liner for when the third row is being used as seats. I'm looking for a liner for the trunk well
Husky has a mat for the 'well'. I assume that is what you are looking for.

Back