Almost complete so..... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Almost complete so.....

I have a nasty squeal in the front brakes. I got new rotors and wheel studs. The rotor isn't completely tight against the hub. I've tried to get the studs as tight as possible. I'm just afraid that I'll snap a stud off. Guess I'll keep tightening them up.

BUT here's what I did tonight. Oh who ever said about creaming your jeans in double low.....:exporange

OH%20YEA%20007.jpg

OH%20YEA%20002.jpg

OH%20YEA%20005.jpg

OH%20YEA%20012.jpg

OH%20YEA%20015.jpg

OH%20YEA%20010.jpg

Need to build the xmember before I can flex the drivers side down.

This is whats left in the shocks.
About 2" droop and 3" compression left on the front.
About 2" droop and 1" compression left on the rear.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have a 4 door explorer and am trying to find out some information about the stubler. Like where can you buy them? and how much would i need to cut out if any at all to fit one in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

with your coil bucket/radius arm mount is that all one peice? Did you make it? or is it the ruff stuff brackets? Because i looked on their site and i found the coil buckets but they didnt have the ones like yours with the bracket for the radius arm.

I'm using those same Ballistic Fab brackets for my SAS.
What kind/size of joints did you use? Is that 2" DOM 1/4 wall tubing for the bottom link? What size tube and joint did you use on the top link?

Sorry for all the ?s but if this setup works for you, I'd like to copy some of your ideas as I think it looks great.

Back